Quote Originally Posted by Partial
Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
Quote Originally Posted by Partial
Of course, we can't even get a linked image on our homepage, so I suspect it is wishful thinking to assume we can extend PHPBB and/or purchase a vBulletin subscription.
This is why I worry for your future here. I chide admin about this same point, but considering the confrontational nature between you two on the technological aspect of the site, it comes across as a real cheap shot.

I'm also apparently watching a Science HD show about humans fighting dragons narrated by Jean Luc Piccard, so I'm not sure what's real and what isn't anymore.
Admin and I are cool. I like the guy as he seems nice enough over PM. Everyone has different strengths. I really could care less that he isn't an IT savy person but in that case I do believe that he should let those who care about these forums contribute their skills to improve them. Any one of us can take the four seconds to correct the markup and email it to him and he can control-a then control-v it.
Do you think you are the first to mention it? Do you think he doesn't know that the homepage says one thing, but it isn't functional? Do you think that he doesn't understand how easy a link can be created?

A smart person would realize that there is more to the story than a tech issue.

A smart person wouldn't be discussing tech issues, but WHY the issue hasn't been solved.