Quote Originally Posted by SnakeLH2006

As far as the Brett thing, Gex...yeah I hear ya, Favre is the greatest sports player I've seen this side of Michael Jordan
Bingo!

I told wifey last week that he is the greatest sports figure the world has ever seen......not Ali, Jackie, or Jordan, Bird, etc... She told me to shut up! lol

Thread title should be "Favre saved Packers" he he....

I feel for the ppl that allow their irrational disdain for another uniform hinder their appreciation of an individual's beastliness. I used to be that way; allowed my love of the Celtics to ruin the appreciation I sholda had for Magic'nem. Of course I was like 12 years old then and hadnt experienced REAL life issues like heart attacks, death of loved ones, seeing the plight of some of the poverty-stricken families I provide therapeutic services for, etc.

Rushed home today to beat fedex with my cincy @ minny tix. Never in a million years could i have imagined Id go to minny for anything! Let alone a queens game. But im going b/c I want to be ENTERTAINED by brett that day. Dont wana hear no smack either b/c Im SURE ive been to more packer games than 85% of the Rats and posters at most other forums and own so much packer gear I have things with tags still on

Who cares, I know....but Mobb can be narcissistic sometimes too