Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: A Tribute To PackerRat Great - Harlan Huckleby

He should be back very soon:

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    One of the greatest sequences in Packerrats history:

Harlan admits he had to include a picture to be allowed on Nancy Sinatra's website.
    Harlan then posted a small picture of his bald self, incurring truthful, honest, but entirely vicious and unnecessary comments on his visage.
    Scott Campbell, without so much as a flinch of hesitation, changes his Avatar to the picture of Harlan.
    Mraynrand laughed.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand

Harlan admits he had to include a picture to be allowed on Nancy Sinatra's website.
    Harlan then posted a small picture of his bald self, incurring truthful, honest, but entirely vicious and unnecessary comments on his visage.
    Scott Campbell, without so much as a flinch of hesitation, changes his Avatar to the picture of Harlan.
    Mraynrand laughed.

Yeah, I thought it was pretty funny too. Until somebody asked if the picture was of me.

How many wives does the guy have in Big Love now SC? Been so long since I had HBO I would wager he is up to #5 at least? I was a little bummed when he didn't hook it with the Serbian pie wench.

Mraynrand laughed.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket

Mraynrand laughed.
    I forgot about that pic! Is that Madtown on the beach being serviced by Harlan?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    How many wives does the guy have in Big Love now SC? Been so long since I had HBO I would wager he is up to #5 at least? I was a little bummed when he didn't hook it with the Serbian pie wench.

Amateurs.

By the way, I owe Nutz big time for hooking me on Sons of Anarchy. It's right up there with the Sopranos.

Until today, I didn't realize that Waylon Jennings once recorded a whole album of Harlan Huckleby songs.

Somehow I'm thinking of the country song "How can I miss you when you won't go away"

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    Somehow I'm thinking of the country song "How can I miss you when you won't go away"
    How about "walk out slowly backwards, so I'll think you're walking in."