Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I Have An Announcement!

Congrats! I was in a similar situation, and we ended up having two girls. I'm an only child. My Dad's older brother had girls. My Dad's younger brother (the black sheep of the family) has a boy and girl, but the boy is either gay or a real nerd, so I don't have much hope that he'll carry on the family name. A boy wasn't in the cards for us though.

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    Congrats! I was in a similar situation, and we ended up having two girls. I'm an only child. My Dad's older brother had girls. My Dad's younger brother (the black sheep of the family) has a boy and girl, but the boy is either gay or a real nerd, so I don't have much hope that he'll carry on the family name. A boy wasn't in the cards for us though.
    No bastards running around somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    Two girls? I bet you love them more than you could imagine, though. I hope I eventually have a little girl...but I only want two children and if I have another boy then oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    Congrats Brando.......you will never have more fun than you will raising your children. Just keep them out of the coal mine.
    Thanks, my friend. I'm looking forward to it. And I'll try to keep him out of the mine, but there's no promises he won't marry his cousin.