Thread: skin is a genius

skin is a genius

now i know what i was missing the last umpteen months, the comedic genius that is skinbasket. yes, seriously.

first glance at the garbage can..'fuck everyone'

now that's good stuff.. like a warm hug or kittens or hot chocolate on a winters day.

burle ives should have written a song entitled 'fuck everyone.'

I think that was an attempt by skin to "own" the word and make it less hurtful, for himself and for the larger culture around us.

I pleaded with him to use the more polite "hide the weenie" until the rest of society could catch up, but he insisted.

His exertions may be working since a kindergartener recently told me to go "hide the weenie" myself when I took his playground ball away. I'm sure the child is also on his own mission to own the word and blunt its hurtfulness.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

very well put, and it just reminds me of this classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c88d2C9uRAg

this really belongs in the grabage can, but assuming very few people will actually look into a 'skinbasket is a genius' string, i hope it slips past the eyes of the man.