Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Pets of PR...

Ummm...Last collie I knew that looks like yours ate a package of diapers and needed emergency "have your guts rearranged" surgery. Careful with that.

Today was a bad pet day. Evidently one of my dogs has an upset tummy and the other found the evidence and rolled around in it. Lets say other plans were dropped to give the dog a bath...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Re: Dog Toys

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike
    This toy lasted all of two days. I wonder if they make an 11.
    Is there a Spinal Tap of dog pedigree?
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Ummm...Last collie I knew that looks like yours ate a package of diapers and needed emergency "have your guts rearranged" surgery. Careful with that.

Today was a bad pet day. Evidently one of my dogs has an upset tummy and the other found the evidence and rolled around in it. Lets say other plans were dropped to give the dog a bath...

Why? Why do dogs relish doing that?

Quote Originally Posted by packinpatland

Why? Why do dogs relish doing that?
    (maybe she secretly WANTED me to drop everything, put gloves on and give her a LOOOONNNNNGGGG bath with LOTS of soap????
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Lynx...the new baby! (actually we've had him for a while but he doesn't like the camera)

Less than three weeks, little fella!!!

It's ok, we feed him...

It's ok, we feed him...
    What else would a cat want for Christmas besides a can of tuna???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqSgRsqK4aA

The Bottom Line:
    Formally Numb, same person, same views of M3

Quote Originally Posted by Numb
    That's hilarious. We bought a laser pointer 2 days ago for my cat, but my two dogs are the funny ones. They'll chase it for 30 minutes or more without getting tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Numb
    Instant dethatching! My mom had a boxer that looked just like that. She loves the breed but says they're dumb as bricks.

I have a pic of my lab...but it's on the website of the people we bought her off of....am I allowed to post a link to that site or would that be advertising or something?

Just link directly to the pic. Go to the page that the pic is on and right click the image. Chose copy image location and past it in here. Highlight it and click the Img button above. Boom. Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Brando19
    I have a pic of my lab...but it's on the website of the people we bought her off of....am I allowed to post a link to that site or would that be advertising or something?
    Meth lab?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    Quote Originally Posted by Brando19
    Meth lab?
    It's beautiful. But if I post a link, I may get arrested.

Check out that face @ 0:59.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUCRZzhbHH0