Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: attention fellow rats

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brando19
    Thanks everyone. He is doing good and is so cute. If I was smart enough to post a picture on here, I would. Everyone's right about sleep...it's impossible to get any...but it's worth it! He'll be 2 weeks old on Monday and it seems like he's changed so much already. I'm pretty much a pro at changing diapers now. Two weeks ago...I wouldn't have been able to tell you where to start...lol.
    Our son is potting training and only wears pull-ups at night. Man I am glad the diaper changing days are done. Only a couple of more years and I won't have to wipe his butt.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan
    Quote Originally Posted by Brando19
    Thanks everyone. He is doing good and is so cute. If I was smart enough to post a picture on here, I would. Everyone's right about sleep...it's impossible to get any...but it's worth it! He'll be 2 weeks old on Monday and it seems like he's changed so much already. I'm pretty much a pro at changing diapers now. Two weeks ago...I wouldn't have been able to tell you where to start...lol.
    Our son is potting training and only wears pull-ups at night. Man I am glad the diaper changing days are done. Only a couple of more years and I won't have to wipe his butt.
    You're getting close, buddy. My son is having a hard time adjusting to his formula...his doctor's going to give him a couple more days before she changes it. We've had to give him 2 suppositories *sp?* so far, and we've had two major explosions as well. Makes me dream of the potty training days ahead.