Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam!
Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27
My Father told me something really sensable. He said to me.

" Ed! If you cannot say something nice about someone or some thing. Then my advice is to say nothing. " Bert Wood

That's wisdom Tarlam! Just a thought. Ever seriously take time for one Tarlam!? Thought?

GO PACK GO!
Actually, that quote predates Bert Wood. It dates back to the earliest Free Masons and my father told it to me when I was about 7 years old. The problem is, Ed, you don't take your own advice. You come on here, self righteuos, beating your chest and write pages of jiberish and you stick it to more posters than I care to count, all the while proclaiming your superior intellect and morals.

It makes me, and obviously others, sick. I have no problems with your views. I have a problem with you.

My name is Norbert.
I won't apologize for my confidence, nor my intelligence or wisdom Tarlam! ( Norbert ). I won't apologize for all I do to try to be a Packer fan and support for this forum that's hopefully viewed overall as positive. I certainly aim at that Tarlam!. I'm far from ' the tyrant ' you try to paint me to be.

I'm a gentleman Tarlam!, a team player. I'm ' all in ', attempting to be a positive poster and contributor here. You'll never deter that Tarlam!; inspite of your efforts over our past to run me down. Funny I've always treated you fairly and it's YOU Tarlam! that takes the low road. That attacks. Then you disparage me as I must respond to your attacks. It's not meant to be any circle jerk, Tarlam! I always wish for a win-win. We both win man if you only try to meet me half way and we build on that.

An alternative would be this.

T just give it up. Go back to the weak approach you suggested sometime ago. YOU and I no longer post one another. Not my way yours Tarlam!. See the problem lies in YOU Tarlam! not me. You'll never get that, because of who or what you are Norbert.

I rather suggest we act towords one another 'as gentleman'. Be ... to the positive man.

Going back to 2005. You've always taken the stance that I'm some really bad fella that is here to slam others. That's just BS Tarlam! I'm not capable of such low life behaviour. I'm capable of defending my views, rights and backing up my skills and I do Tarlam! That piss's you off. Right!?

I assert myself under attack, yet I'm not an antagonistic person / troublemaker. I defend my rights Tarlam! I back myself up as need be. I never judge a soul here at PackerRats Tarlam! Yet you'll hold me to some ridiculous standard based on yourself?

I won't apologize for working to be a knowlegeable NFL fan. I work hard at that Tarlam! Year after year I back myself up with solid performances in terms of various competitions I've entered. Your certainly aware of that.

I'll go on doing my thing and whatever you chose to think of me isn't my concern Tarlam!. This is a Packer forum not a popularity contest. I don't lose sleep, because you've always disparaged me Tarlam!.

GO PACKERS!