Page 375 of 563 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 425 475 ... LastLast
Results 7,481 to 7,500 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Also, Jen Sterger met with NFL last week. If he was found innocent, I think a statement would have been made. If he was found guilty, maybe they are waiting for after the marquee matchup with the Packers before the NFL gives the ol gunslinger his penalty. I wouldn't be surprised to see him suspended for a game or two and that factoring into his comments.

It's Brett. Not only is this not the last word, but he has a home, presumably, in Minnesota. He isn't headed home to Hattiesburg. Possible he means to end the streak if the team wants to start TJack.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    He'd sure bail Rodger out of having to suspend him.
    Maybe Roger calls and says, "Hypothetically Brett there could be Scenario One in which you take this opportunity to quit, or Scenario Two in which you stick around and embarrass yourself and the league as I will have no choice other than suspending you for for conduct detrimental...hypothetically. Have a good week."

Ya know, I kinda feel bad for Brett after that game.

Wait, nope. Just gas again. False alarm.

It's hard to imagine a more satisfying end to this saga. I am so happy right now.

Well, if he makes it to Week 14 he could be arrested for Sexual Harassment when he arrives in New York. That would be a nice wrinkle.

It ends a stalemate with us gettting the last laugh. Now, if we win a SB some time soon with Rodgers. . . . That's the big F-U to Favre. It would prove he was NOT the reason we won and what he thinks of himself is overinflated.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    It ends a stalemate with us gettting the last laugh. Now, if we win a SB some time soon with Rodgers. . . . That's the big F-U to Favre. It would prove he was NOT the reason we won and what he thinks of himself is overinflated.

They beat us twice last year, but it didn't kill our season. We just ended their season, and Bert's career. Very, very satisfying.

Today's Vikings vs. Packers game will probably not be the last NFL game Brett Favre plays. It should be, though, because at this point, Favre can't do anything for the Vikings franchise other than continue to pilot their dizzying plunge into a foul pit of football sewage.
    The Vikings played their fiercest rival today in a game they had to win to keep alive their dim playoff hopes. Not only did they lose; they were destroyed. Embarrassed. Torn apart. The contrast between the beaten-down, ineffective Favre and the energetic, playmaking Aaron Rodgers could not have been more stark.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-287826

He really played lousy today. How many times did Buck say that Favre overthrew an open receiver? Four times?

BrINT is screwed no matter what. It's an ugly season - he's stayed too long. He is living his own nightmare.

He looks like a brittle, ineffective QB out there. His image as a team player is in the shitter. His image as the reformed family man is in tatters as the league investigates his pee-pee pics.

He always wanted to be loved and appreciated, and now he has neither. Some day, people will again appreciate his skills and his quarterbacking - but right now, when people say Brett Favre, most of them are really thinking "BrINT Perve."

I feel like It's Scott Campbell's birthday, Christmas, Easter, and honeymoon night all rolled into one.

And while a small (very small) part of me doesn't like to see the train wreck, after the way he tried to manipulate the story of his leaving the Packers, after the way I've watched him use people, and after the obvious deep and personal pleasure he took in whupping up on GB last year, well - I'm damn happy right now.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post

I feel like It's Scott Campbell's birthday, Christmas, Easter, and honeymoon night all rolled into one.

What an AWESOME day!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    Shouldn't she be wearing Crocs?

33 QBs qualify, and Bert is #32. Man, Matt Moore must be playing some awful ball.

32 Brett Favre, QB MIN
    33 Matt Moore, QB CAR

When you consider we got Matthews with that 3rd rounder from NY in the deal to move up and get him this picture of the Claymaker helping Gramps up speaks volumes.

Looks like Leslie Frazier's in Brent's corner - says Brent is not the problem, he just needs his teammates to step up.

Wow. Can you say "enabler"?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Blog Entries
    What's he suppose to say ? He knows Tavarius is junk with little to no upside. So he's an enabler because he's going to back his starting QB. Sure
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

If, what Sir Fritz writes is correct regarding Frazier's comments... By saying the rest of the team needs to step it up. Seems he's giving Favre a pass and calling out all of his team mates. Farve is as much the problem as any other player on that team. IMHO.
    Formerly known as "Jeffro66".

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    What's he suppose to say ? He knows Tavarius is junk with little to no upside. So he's an enabler because he's going to back his starting QB. Sure
    Don't tell that to Steve Young. Maybe 2 years on the bench behind Favre helped TJack. Who knows until you play him during a game?
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston