Page 379 of 563 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 429 479 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,580 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    the espn crawl says bf says he might have pneumonia but expects to start. sounds like he needs another hug. i hope he does start with pneumonia.
    He does this every week. He's just setting up so that if he sucks, there's a reason why. If it's not a shoulder, it's the ankle. If neither one can be used for an excuse, then a simple sinus infection that I could play with becomes pneumomia. Woe is he.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Favre To Retire!!!

http://packersnews.greenbaypressgaze...er-this-season

You heard it here first.

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    He does this every week. He's just setting up so that if he sucks, there's a reason why. If it's not a shoulder, it's the ankle. If neither one can be used for an excuse, then a simple sinus infection that I could play with becomes pneumomia. Woe is he.
    Tough gal - I like that

You'd have kicked Favre's ass for texting his little Favre!!
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2019,
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2018,
    PackerRats Pick'Em 2016-17 Champ + Packers year Survival Football Champ 2017,
    Rats Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2013,
    Ratz Survival Football Champ 2012,
    PackerRats1 Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2006.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    The funny thing is that when Favre mentioned that he had pneumonia, he was asked if he had seen a doctor and Brett said that he didn't. So he self-diagnosed himself that since he had a cold, it was pneumonia.

He's got a built in excuse for every time he may do poorly just like you said.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Favre To Retire!!!

http://packersnews.greenbaypressgaze...er-this-season

You heard it here first.
    I dunno why or how but... I somehow feel like I really didn't hear it here first.
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Quote Originally Posted by mmmdk View Post
    Tough gal - I like that

You'd have kicked Favre's ass for texting his little Favre!!
    I think I'd have just laughed my ass of, sorta like Jenn did...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKickass View Post
    I dunno why or how but... I somehow feel like I really didn't hear it here first.
    Maybe not, but you probably heard it here first the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    The funny thing is that when Favre mentioned that he had pneumonia, he was asked if he had seen a doctor and Brett said that he didn't. So he self-diagnosed himself that since he had a cold, it was pneumonia.

He's got a built in excuse for every time he may do poorly just like you said.
    This is why you can't believe that clown. If he had pneumonia he would be in BED, not talking to reporters.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    On that note I propose a Bart Starr thread.....but not one for his cock.

No penis thread. He was, however, as cool as a cucumber...
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Favre got replaced by Jackson today, after getting leveled during the first series of the game. He returned to the sideline, but Frazier kept Jackson, who led the team to 31 first half points, in the game.

What are the odds this is the last we see of Favre on the field?

Almost stared a new thread for this...
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

I doubt it. I didn't see the game, but T-Jack did make some mistakes apparently with 3 INT's. I'm not saying he shouldn't start, but I don't think he will.

Favre had 0 passing yards today. I assume that's a first since his streak started.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Favre got replaced by Jackson today, after getting leveled during the first series of the game. He returned to the sideline, but Frazier kept Jackson, who led the team to 31 first half points, in the game.

What are the odds this is the last we see of Favre on the field?

Almost stared a new thread for this...
    By the time Favre returned to the sideline the Vikes had a comfortable lead. No need to take the risk and have him return.

Ground Rat
    Jackson played a shit game. lucky for them the Bills defense is horrific.

Frazier said Favre will be the starter if healthy. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...e=HP_headlines

I see that now - I initially just read the short recap that said he started off 10 for 12, and after an interception on his (first throw?) he led them to 31 first half points - a very glowing report compared to his actual final line!
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Frazier said Favre will be the starter if healthy. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...e=HP_headlines
    Define healthy. Does he have to be over his "pneumonia?" How 'bout the "broken" ankle? Is this the same shoulder that's been wounded since last season? Like I said, define healthy.

Define healthy. Does he have to be over his "pneumonia?" How 'bout the "broken" ankle? Is this the same shoulder that's been wounded since last season? Like I said, define healthy.
    Hey, it's not my quote. Tell Leslie Frazier to define healthy.

Hey, it's not my quote. Tell Leslie Frazier to define healthy.
    I'm just thinking this leaves Leslie plenty of room to declare him unhealthy and sit him.

Reading some of the readers comments on the NFL site for this story and I liked this line about it possibly being Favre's last game...

"Now all the Favre haters will have to find someone else to vent their frustrated inadequacies on!"
    Baah

Quote Originally Posted by gex View Post
    Reading some of the readers comments on the NFL site for this story and I liked this line about it possibly being Favre's last game...

"Now all the Favre haters will have to find someone else to vent their frustrated inadequacies on!"
    Perhaps we'll gang up on posters who finish their sentences with prepositions.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.