We broke up. Once I got back from Alaska we moved to Milwaukee and things were good for a while but eventually she started getting frigid and strange with me. I asked her about her behavior and she told me that she was starting to grow curious about the guy she had dated before me. We decided to take a break and I moved in with a friend. I left a lot of my things over there that I wouldn't need LCD TV, laptop, etc. so she would have something to do after I was gone. She got the apt while I was in Alaska for the summer so the lease was only in her name but because I love her and wanted to help out, I continued to pay my half since she would never be able to afford the place on her own. We continued to talk and see each other regularly and it seemed like we were on the ups.

Dec 16th was her birthday and I called her and we had a nice talk. That evening I gave her a call and I didn't respond. I fell asleep and woke up at 3:00 AM. I watched shitty night TV for an hour and then turned it off and tried to sleep. My mind wandered and I started wondering about her. When I realized I wasn't going to fall back asleep, I drove over there to see if her car was home. It was. Then I spotted the car of the aforementioned guy before me. I came back later that morning and rang the buzzer until someone let me in to her building. Then knocked at her door until she answered. She said I couldn't come in because she had a "guest." I told her I just needed to grab some stuff and I started packing up my things. She was embarrassed, angry that I was there, and guilty at what I had caught her doing. As I was packing up my things I caught a glimpse of the guy in boxers. I told her that I wouldn't be back and I'd prefer it if I never saw her or spoke with her again. She cried and I left.