Page 398 of 563 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 408 448 498 ... LastLast
Results 7,941 to 7,960 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Man, can't we just let this die? It was fun talking about the Haters and Ball Washers, but after three years I was happy to see this thread drop to page 7.

Not my fault. This time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Man, can't we just let this die? It was fun talking about the Haters and Ball Washers, but after three years I was happy to see this thread drop to page 7.

ditto; ridiculous
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Ridiculous? Why? Posting in it 2-3 weeks ago was fine, but now its ridiculous????

Favre will be a controversial figure for a long, long time. Might as well accept that.

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    No shit, threads been going for over three years and THIS time it is ridiculous. Just ignore the thread. That was the answer before and that is the answer now. It's not hard.

Why are we all shouting?
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    No shit, threads been going for over three years and THIS time it is ridiculous. Just ignore the thread. That was the answer before and that is the answer now. It's not hard.
    Just wait chann. I am going to have Bigguns drive over and cut the internet off from your house. He'll then ask for some cash, for gas and a rock. Don't give it to him.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

But it's about BRETT FARVE!!......I mean THE Brett Farve!!.....The one and only BRETT FARVE!!

#4......Brett Farve!! Brett Farve, John Madden's mancrush...yes, THAT Brett Farve!

This thread must NEVER DIE because it's about BRETT FARVE!!!!

hahaha
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Just wait chann. I am going to have Bigguns drive over and cut the internet off from your house. He'll then ask for some cash, for gas and a rock. Don't give it to him.
    Why don't we let Tyrone back in? Admin Joe?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwon View Post
    But it's about BRETT FARVE!!......I mean THE Brett Farve!!.....The one and only BRETT FARVE!!

#4......Brett Farve!! Brett Farve, John Madden's mancrush...yes, THAT Brett Farve!

This thread must NEVER DIE because it's about BRETT FARVE!!!!
    Come on man, maybe you did it on purpose, but even if I have strong dislike for the man at the moment, it still annoys me to see his name spelled wrong. It's Favre. What's really hilarious actually is the morons you see on youtube or foxsports who act like they are in love with him and yet they don't even know how to spell it.

Oh and sorry for bumping the thread. I just want to see a FOUR hundred page thread. Get it? The legend lives on. DAYUM!

Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    Come on man, maybe you did it on purpose, but even if I have strong dislike for the man at the moment, it still annoys me to see his name spelled wrong. It's Favre. What's really hilarious actually is the morons you see on youtube or foxsports who act like they are in love with him and yet they don't even know how to spell it.

Oh and sorry for bumping the thread. I just want to see a FOUR hundred page thread. Get it? The legend lives on. DAYUM!
    FARVE or FAVRE......it doesn't matter. It's the guy who wears WRANGLER JEANS!!!!

I LOVE my Wranglers!!!

Nah, I'm cool with Brett. I've got a 4-inch figurine of him somewhere around here.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwon View Post
    Nah, I'm cool with Brett. I've got a 4-inch figurine of him somewhere around here.
    That's a 'bobblehead' of another color
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

" But it's about BRETT FARVE!!......I mean THE Brett Farve!!.....The one and only BRETT FARVE!!

This thread must NEVER DIE because it's about BRETT FARVE!!!! "

Who is dat fella Brett Farve? Never heard of him? Anyone!?? Is he a distant cousin of former Packer great QB...Brett Favre? Just wondering. (-:

On this thread.

It should not die till Brett Favre dies. Let's simply deal with it as sensable men and women. Even have some fun with it at noones expense. If the thread cause anyone undue strain,stress or anxiety ignore the thread. Too simple. Place a total focus on this picture.

GO PACKERS !
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    " But it's about BRETT FARVE!!......I mean THE Brett Farve!!.....The one and only BRETT FARVE!!

This thread must NEVER DIE because it's about BRETT FARVE!!!! "

Who is dat fella Brett Farve? Never heard of him? Anyone!?? Is he a distant cousin of former Packer great QB...Brett Favre? Just wondering. (-:

On this thread.

It should not die till Brett Favre dies. Let's simply deal with it as sensable men and women. Even have some fun with it at noones expense. If the thread cause anyone undue strain,stress or anxiety ignore the thread. Too simple. Place a total focus on this picture.

GO PACKERS !
    This thread will die long before Brett unless he does something stupid (I'm not discounting that possibility, now). Favre retired and it appears this time it might just stick (because if it doesn't no one will hire him anyway). His relevance will diminish except among those who only want to troll and dig up the past (you can already see it happening). I just make fun of the laughingstock he's made of himself and get on with rooting for my team. The one he tried so hard to hurt because of a stupid grudge.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

my turn...to get the post count to 8000. come on...we can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    my turn...to get the post count to 8000. come on...we can do it.
    I'll do my part...
    Football been very very good to me

Here is a scary thought and a topic that I have been thinkin making a thread on but I wanted to do some research on.

3 years ago at this time Favre was mulling his (first) retirement. After the loss to the Giants, he announced his retirement on March 8. Imagine if he had simply said "yes I will be back." What would the Packers have done? Would Rodgers have pushed for a trade? I have been meaning to go back and look at the QB situations at that time. Would MM have announced an open QB competition? It would have been difficult for even the most ardent MM supporters to support that move after Favre's 2007 season.

The idea has been mentioned before, but in some ways Favre's waffling ways were a gift to MM and TT. Favre gave them an excuse to move forward with Rodgers while not coming across as total idiots. Ya, it created a huge rift and the effects are still being felt but can you imagine Rodgers in another uniform right now??

THANKSBRETT
    Go PACK

Yep, Favre's retirement got TT out of a real bind. Hard to say what he would have done with Rodgers, because it would have been incredibly difficult not to bring Favre back. One thing is for sure. TT will never talk about it, so all we can do is speculate.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by easy cheesy View Post
    I'll do my part...
    A worthwhile fucking cause if I've ever seen one.

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    This thread will die long before Brett unless he does something stupid (I'm not discounting that possibility, now). Favre retired and it appears this time it might just stick (because if it doesn't no one will hire him anyway). His relevance will diminish except among those who only want to troll and dig up the past (you can already see it happening). I just make fun of the laughingstock he's made of himself and get on with rooting for my team. The one he tried so hard to hurt because of a stupid grudge.
    Why should any thread die unless it becomes so maligning or sick for this forum that to continue it would be obviouly detrimentlle to the overall good health and moral of PackerRats?

It certainly shouldn't die because posters, like you MJ, feel as you do about Brett Favre and for whatever reason (s) you choose to judge him. He's a human being he made errors. On that note he let many of us down. That doesn't mean he needs to be banished forever at PackerRats and this thread serves the purpose to post any info. on Favre and not populate the other threads with whatever news comes out on him.

On the flip side' of those character issues and the rest of the speculations RE: his departure fr. Green Bay:

Brett Favre was once one of the greatest Packer QB's. He'll be in the HOF. His resume as an NFL QB is outstanding. The positives can be listed on and on. I see no 'real' problem with this thread living on.

Here's a clear solution for you MJ and those that are like you and annoyed by this thread:

** Ignore this thread MJ. Would you have a difficult time doing that? That hard for you? if so then maybe PM your friends and make a pact to go there **. Sort of a mutual support group. to boycott this thread and never post too or respond to any post in it. Ignore this thread don't whine about it's existance.

Allow those of us who see no issue with this thread some PEACE about it's existance and standing here.

My suggestions are too logical MJ. (-: Everyone ' wins '.

GO PACKERS!