Page 417 of 563 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 467 517 ... LastLast
Results 8,321 to 8,340 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    I still have my autographed Faver rookie hanging on my bedroom wall, Woodbuck. It's my most prized Packer possession, since I got it signed on the same day that he threw his first pass at Lambeau, just before he did it.

Nice ! (-:

I'm not the hater that you'd like to paint me to be.

My compliments. Find the post where I accuse you of hating Brett Favre please.
    You just accused me of being "so angry" with him on the last page. Let's not split hairs, please.

I'm a realist. I see both sides of the Faver coin - his greatness and his failings. I did even while he was in his prime and still playing for the Packers. I never considered him super human,

Then we are the same. I have lived through al of Favre exploits and his failings as well. He's just a human being .Not any super human. Find the post here where I state that Favre is a 'super human', please.

I'm not blinded by the sort of a hero worship relationship you seem to have with him.

Then we are the same here as well. I do NOT have a 'hero worship' of Brett Favre. He's no God man. Her's a mere human being with good and bad things about him. I don't place Brett Fvare above all or on some pedestal. I want to make all that very clear in this post.I have tried to do so numerous times in the past. other posts and that is ignored. I get baked into the same false pie.

The perception of some here of me is entirely false...their invention. I live with it.
    That perception of you is based on how you defend him from any attackers on any issue. There are about 400 pages of it right here. You defend him endlessly and ignore or try to discredit any information that doesn't suit your point of view towards him, as I said below. You consistently take on all comers in defense of the Favre.

You, on the other hand, just seem to ignore reality and focus only on things that you want to be true with regard to Brett, while ignoring any and all evidence to the contrary. That's why you are constantly arguing with some poster or another about him. It's always you vs. someone, and you always think it's the other person who doesn't see the truth, no matter who they are. You still can't see his warts, because you're too busy defending the guy. It's comical in a sad sort of way.

I do not care about your perception of me. I do not argue with posters. I post. It's a right to do so as long as I do that with proper deportment. With decent manners and some sense of style and not go all pissed off and over the top abrasive or sarcastic as some her choose as their style.We continue to live here and enjoy this forum

Relax and don't get all bent out of shape and into the ego drift over issues like this one. Learn to be cool calm and collected. It's a challenge here at times but you will manage. (-:

GO PACKERS!
    I'm not too bent out of shape, just amazed by how you continue to believe and defend what I see as illogical beliefs while remaining willfully ignorant of anything that doesn't support your viewpoint.
    Last edited by get louder at lambeau; 03-31-2011 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam! View Post
    Well, Scott, are you suggesting that Woody is abusive, condascending, violent, and, worst of all, inable of admitting he was ever incorrect based on facts presented here? Have you SCOTT CAMPBELL gone completely MAD?
    Please put more superfluous punctuation into your posts. It helps the flow of your ideas come across. For an example, please read any of the 10k posts from Woodrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    For an example, please read any of the 10k posts from Woodrow.
    Who the fuck is Alice? Um, Woodrow?

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    That's easy to ignore.

Yeah, he's not vengeful.

You absolutely kill me, SC. In my humble opinion, you enrich this place like very few others. But don't get any stupid thoughts; I belong to Skin, and, when he's finished with me, he'll shove me over to Nutz. Now, it is entirely likely that I will not live through the Skin/Nutz deal. But, if I do, I'm yours.

He led a Superbowl contender to a miserable 6-10 record.
    He was instrumental in getting his coach fired.
    He was instrumental in not reigning in Randy Moss.
    He led the league in INT's up to the point where he couldn't stay healthy.
    He created a freak show atmosphere that made the Vikings, his family and his tiny penis the laughingstock of the NFL.
    He had one of the worst passer ratings in the league.

But other than that, I thought it went pretty well.

I think "tiny penis" nees some validation.

I think "tiny penis" nees some validation.
    Dog gone it Bert, you old gunslinger; your penis is good enough, it really is this big!!

Last edited by HowardRoark; 03-31-2011 at 06:12 PM.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

What in the fuck is it going to take to get this thread nuked? Skin...please post the giant cock you and Tarlam were rapturously talking about and get the thing at least as far as the GC.....where it has belonged for months now.
    C.H.U.D.

You absolutely kill me, SC. In my humble opinion, you enrich this place like very few others. But don't get any stupid thoughts; I belong to Skin, and, when he's finished with me, he'll shove me over to Nutz. Now, it is entirely likely that I will not live through the Skin/Nutz deal. But, if I do, I'm yours.
    I'm jealous you bastard.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    I'm jealous you bastard.
    Knowing Skin and Nutz, they can take care of both of us just fine, but you'll need to bring your bitchy side to the party; they like it rough. With SC, I dunno....

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    What in the fuck is it going to take to get this thread nuked? Skin...please post the giant cock you and Tarlam were rapturously talking about and get the thing at least as far as the GC.....where it has belonged for months now.
    Oh for the love heaven; you all crying out to "nuke" this thread agreed, just like we all did, to keep all Bert things in one thread. This is it. We come here to either defend him or complain about him. Sometimes we even try our hand at being witty. Now, if we want, we can go back and have 50 Bert threads clogging up the forum. Personally, I agree to this water closet that we've successfully built to deal with one huge piece of shit, but hey, that's just me.
    Last edited by Tarlam!; 03-31-2011 at 08:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post

agree
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    agree

OK, to what do you agree? The thread should be nuked? You, Freak, Nutz, Seven, Woody are all well outed defenders of the man I call a prick. It's you're given right to defend Bert. It's mine to demonstrate my intense disappointment with the way he dealt with his affairs regarding the team I've chosen to support. So, we nuke a thread that happens to piss you off, because it's a continual reminder of what a C..... Bert is? It's up to Joe, but I hope not.

I'm not defending him at all......I just want to see some cock. Well no....not just that......but there really is nothing left to be said about the matter. He is a adulterous/traitorous prick who deserves everything he got.....but man....this thing is worse than FYI.

No...I am not an advocate of nuking threads.....just nudge them to a place we can really show our feelings for the guy.
    C.H.U.D.

Blog Entries
    OK, to what do you agree? The thread should be nuked? You, Freak, Nutz, Seven, Woody are all well outed defenders of the man I call a prick. It's you're given right to defend Bert. It's mine to demonstrate my intense disappointment with the way he dealt with his affairs regarding the team I've chosen to support. So, we nuke a thread that happens to piss you off, because it's a continual reminder of what a C..... Bert is? It's up to Joe, but I hope not.

Freak says it much better than I do and I don't care enough to argue too much about this anymore; I stated about a thousand posts ago in here it would be good to nuke this thread because it constantly leads to posters slamming and disrespecting each other and about everything that can be said has been said many different ways. I'm not sure Freak was ever an outed defender but maybe I'm wrong about that. I don't need this thing to remind me Favre is a jackass. That's pretty apparent.

When I read in here it reminds me of how posters can be jerks to each other and plz don't take this as me pointing any specific fingers as I am not and plenty, including me, have been that person in here
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Wait.....you know what this thread really needs.......FAVRE FUPA!
    C.H.U.D.

B, we slam eachother and disrespect eachother all the time! We're far better behaved than at JSO, but we're no angels.

Now, defend him (Bert), condemn him or stop complaining that people still post in this thread. There is no force on this planet, in fact, this universe that makes you come here. So, frig off!

C.H.U.D.