Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
WB,

Why does it bother you so much what people say or how they feel about Favre? As you have said, you've never met the man, yet you defend him like you are childhood friends.

For example, I could never in a million years imagine feeling the way you do about Favre. What you see as "reality" and "truth" I see as denial. Your ability to deflect blame from Favre is jaw-dropping to me. At the end of the day, who cares? You feel the way you do. Others will feel the way they do.

What are you hoping to gain?
\
Your really concerned for me. Thanks. but ....

I'm really quite alright in terms of anything Brett Favre.

He's retired. I was once a solid fan of his. He's retired Bossman641. Still somehow the media wants to get anything Favre out to us... the NFL fan. So here on this thread we discuss issues. Hopefully we do so with some control of our emotions.

We agree or agree to disagree. We don't have to get personal as some need to take it. So be it. Their problem. Not mine.

If there is anyone on this board that has the correct perspective on Brett Favre I'm one of them. The characterization of me and Favre that you and some other's here have of me is simply a figment of their own frustrations in terms related to their not being able to let that man go. How could Brett Fvar ever illicit such dire emotions from Packer fans after he gave us so much that was tryly positive.

In that 'only' I remain loyal to Brett Favre. I have seen much since his departure that had disappointed me; but deal with it because I recognize his humanity. I'm really OK Bossman641 but again THANKS A BUNCH for your sincere concerns. Your a fine person to be that way.

GO PACKERS!