Page 109 of 188 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 3744

Thread: OFFICIAL THREAD about "NOTHING"

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    Unless some post have been deleted, i don't understand the issue. maybe i'm lost......back to the brewers forum.

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    What the hell happened in here? I go off for a little while to do a little research and yikes!
    This is just a guess, but I think cheesy got lonely and had a late night personality split. But WTF? He/She accounts for about 87.4% of RR content now, so what's the harm?

Other than that, it's business as usual.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    sippity dippity

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    BTW, thanks for the new avatar goes to Zool!
    It is a good one. Can your bitch Zool find me one too or does he only work hard for you?

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey View Post
    Unless some post have been deleted, i don't understand the issue. maybe i'm lost......back to the brewers forum.
    What?? You being a dumbass, redneck, clueless, White devil is suppose to be a surprise??? Isnt there a damn possum you need to fillet?

This is just a guess, but I think cheesy got lonely and had a late night personality split. But WTF? He/She accounts for about 87.4% of RR content now, so what's the harm?

Other than that, it's business as usual.
    Just a thought....it used to be about real shit...like what up? Now it's all about pics and videos...no conversing, well at least until the late night split. lol

Actually most of RR is that way now. Hmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007 View Post
    Actually most of RR is that way now. Hmmmm.....
    Well, give us something to work with!
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

By "your" I meant the mexican. Or are you speaking for his manhood now?
    I was specifically speaking about his manhood. There's no way your inbox could be that small.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    What?? You being a dumbass, redneck, clueless, White devil is suppose to be a surprise??? Isnt there a damn possum you need to fillet?
    shut the fuck up and get over here and cut my grass! it isn't getting any shorter.

Six of one, half dozen of the other.

Please memorize the Forum Rules. There will be a pop quiz in the future.

"PackerRats.com Rules

Although the administrators and moderators of PackerRats.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of PackerRats.com, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of PackerRats.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason."

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    cockelfarts

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    cockelfarts
    "cockelfarts" backwards is "straflekcoc."

I'll address the proverbial "Elephant in the room" as succintly as I can.... here we go....

Screwado is a friend of mine... Screwado is a friend of Mike's.... Screwado is Male... We (Screwado and I) thought it would be funny..as in "hahahah"... (apparently not so much) to create a bullshit laden and blathering discourse in THE THREAD ABOUT NOTHING... mocking stereotypical female, banal, insipid dialogue as well as alluding to "girl on girl" action with Mike!!!! JHC.. IT'S THE THREAD ABOUT NOTHING PEOPLE!!!! ...never thought anyone would take it seriously...quite the opposite...thought folks would see it for the humor in which we intended and that some of the pithy peeps might actually perhaps join in the "fun" and roast our asses...Wrong read obviously... I can't honestly believe anyone would've taken us seriously.... SERIOUSLY? Didn't mean to offend... ANYWAY....Sorry for all of the consterantion and disruption.... oy vey... OH SHIT... wait... gotta go... "The View" is on and there are Twinkies, Pop Tarts, Ho Ho's and a twelve pack of Diet Coke on the counter calling my name..... ***nom, nom, nom***
    Last edited by easy cheesy; 05-22-2011 at 05:10 AM.
    Football been very very good to me

Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey View Post
    No posts deleted.... I'm lost as well... BUT at least we haven't lost as BIG as the LAKERS did this season... (Rim Shot.. LOL!- Pun intended)... but to the subject of Baseball... by the way...the Mariners kicked some ass today as did the Brewers! OK... the Brewers didn't exactly "KICK ASS"... but.. they won.. HEYYYY!
    Last edited by easy cheesy; 05-22-2011 at 05:18 AM.

In keeping with the spirit of the "Thread About Nothing"....

It's May 22nd now.. and.. well... nothing has happened... and if it did... I would say nothing about it...
    Last edited by easy cheesy; 05-22-2011 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by easy cheesy View Post
    In keeping with the spirit of the "Thread About Nothing"....

It's May 22nd now.. and.. well... nothing has happened... and if it did... I would say nothing about it...
    What if it did happen and just none of us were good enough?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    What if it did happen and just none of us were good enough?
    Interesting thought...hmmm... So... if we weren't "taken home", as it were, is where we're at really hell? Well if it is, it's not THAT bad and it's only 59 degrees here AND I was still able to get a Starbucks Venti Shaken Green Tea Lemonade today... hmmm... not so bad at all...

I did read somewhere that there really WAS an earthquake in New Zealand yesterday though.. ***shudder*** lolz

Quote Originally Posted by easy cheesy View Post
    Interesting thought...hmmm... So... if we weren't "taken home", as it were, is where we're at really hell? Well if it is, it's not THAT bad and it's only 59 degrees here AND I was still able to get a Starbucks Venti Shaken Green Tea Lemonade today... hmmm... not so bad at all...

I did read somewhere that there really WAS an earthquake in New Zealand yesterday though.. ***shudder*** lolz
    Earthquake in a remote area of NZ where no one actually lives and a volcano erupted in Iceland closing the airport. Interesting from a geological perspective, yet a little wussy for an armageddon. Someone else speculated that we all were raptured. I replied that if that's the case, heaven looks a lot like my living room and the food service stinks. I had to make my own muesli for breakfast.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings