Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: bitches

"You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

When that thing grows up, he's going to shit five lbs. a day.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    When that thing grows up, he's going to shit five lbs. a day.
    She already does that.

C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post

Looks like the cane corso is probably the winner, due to it's loyalty and disposition toward children.
    There is a difference between "the cane corso has an easy disposition toward children" and "children are easily digested by the cane corso".
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

As long as it eats the annoying kids first.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam
    It's now ilegal to dock dogs in Germany. It is so weird seeing Dobermen with long tails!
    That is fucked up. You can still give your baby a circumcision?
    The tail is an extension of the spine. Docking it is essentially cutting off the last foot of the dog's spine

There are many historical reasons for the docking, but none terribly valid. Maybe (barely) the gun dogs that get burrs caught in their tail. Just like circumcision Skin - maybe, a long time ago, it made sense for soldiers fighting trench warfare, but pretty much no reason anymore.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

It's not like they're turning these dogs into paraplegics. I think those tails get cropped because of the damage they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    The tail is an extension of the spine. Docking it is essentially cutting off the last foot of the dog's spine

There are many historical reasons for the docking, but none terribly valid. Maybe (barely) the gun dogs that get burrs caught in their tail. Just like circumcision Skin - maybe, a long time ago, it made sense for soldiers fighting trench warfare, but pretty much no reason anymore.
    Just how gay are you? Last foot of spine my ass. They band it, it falls off, and the pup is none the wiser. How terrible.

As far as circumcision goes, outside of SF's intolerant attempt to attack the Jewish religion, I've also known a couple guys who had smegma problems growing up, and they sure as shit weren't anything near being soldiers in a trench.

If something not being necessary to your survival is your benchmark for what we should and should not be allowed to do, your life must be very exciting.

I should also mentioned we just had her ears laser cropped. PEW! PEW! PEW! I'm sure Satan is waiting for me.

Of course as a result, she had itchy ears for a WHOLE DAY! I feel deep regret and shame.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I should also mentioned we just had her ears laser cropped. PEW! PEW! PEW! I'm sure Satan is waiting for me.

Of course as a result, she had itchy ears for a WHOLE DAY! I feel deep regret and shame.
    But your doggy had the shame of the elizabethan collar! I bet all the other pups made fun of her at doggie day care.

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    But your doggy had the shame of the elizabethan collar! I bet all the other pups made fun of her at doggie day care.

Actually, the laser aids healing enough and the pain meds reduced the itching so all that's required are stitches. She tried to scratch a few times, so I taped baby socks on her back feet. Not that that's any less shameful than the cone.

My Boxer, Tucker. Going on 4 years old and still romps around like a puppy. One of the nicest dogs you can get if you have children. They'll keep your kids from getting overweight, too with all the energy they have

The Bottom Line:
    Formally Numb, same person, same views of M3

Quote Originally Posted by Jimx29 View Post
    My Boxer, Tucker. Going on 4 years old and still romps around like a puppy. One of the nicest dogs you can get if you have children. They'll keep your kids from getting overweight, too with all the energy they have
    OMG! That docked tail must still be causing untold emotional and physical pain!!!!

YOU CHOPPED OFF HIS SPINE!!!!!

Geriatric Rat All-Pro
    Just how gay are you? Last foot of spine my ass. They band it, it falls off, and the pup is none the wiser.
    They do that to Bulls and Rep. Weiner (D-NY). Nobody is all that concerned about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleft Crusty View Post
    They do that to Bulls and Rep. Weiner (D-NY). Nobody is all that concerned about it.
    .....do I care? That's for you fellas to answer, maybe I do, and then again, who knows?

Last edited by HowardRoark; 06-01-2011 at 08:12 PM.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

On a side note, as I looked for a Brett picture for the above post, I realized that my schadenfreude for the man seems to be waning.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Nice socks. Can she get up easily or is it worth videotaping?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar

Another reason why I am better than, my dog's ears are naturally pointed. You're so gay it hurts, now your dog pays the price!