Thread: FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS--END OF A GREAT SHOW

Blog Entries

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS--END OF A GREAT SHOW

Kudos to the greatest series to hit TV. A sad day for TV tonight as they played their final episode ever. For football fans who enjoy an interesting series with plenty of hotties and real life lessons to be learned, this was a can't miss show.

And for every horseshit grand finale like the Seinfeld show, this one was equally fantastic and these writers should get serious credit for putting together a meaningful finale that brings everything together.

Peace out Friday Night Lights, you'll be missed.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I never saw it. I wonder if it's on Netflix...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    I never saw it. I wonder if it's on Netflix...
    i think its on hulu

its an OK show, i haven't watched the last season, and i really don't feel like i'm missing anything

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i think its on hulu

its an OK show, i haven't watched the last season, and i really don't feel like i'm missing anything

you are too busy working with Matt Millen and the rest of his scouts for your next FFL Season to watch a great series like this
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I loved it! I thought after the original cast graduated it wouldn't be nearly as good....but it was still good. Wish it wouldn't have ended.