Thread: Return of the King

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by retailguy View Post
    This is the first thing you've said since you've been back that I can completely agree with.
    Someone's bitter. Let it go dude I don't harbor any animosity towards you.

What has changed for the better since I was exiled? Was it better while I was gone? What did I do to cause these fights going on, exactly?

I'll give you the answers:

1. Nothing (ever changes).
    2. Maybe for a little bit, certainly not long term.
    3. Nothing. I asked Skin not to derail my thread. Turns out himself and others went right ahead and did that anyway (through no fault of my own).

So, please tell me, how exactly am I the problem, RG? I'm looking forward to this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial View Post

What has changed for the better since I was exiled? Was it better while I was gone? What did I do to cause these fights going on, exactly?

3. Nothing. I asked Skin not to derail my thread. Turns out himself and others went right ahead and did that anyway (through no fault of my own).

So, please tell me, how exactly am I the problem, RG? I'm looking forward to this one.
    You are the problem because you use the word himself when you should use the word he. Take care of that, and everything is good.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar

People don't really like your threads, so we try to purdy them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    People don't really like your threads, so we try to purdy them up.
    As Barack Obama taught me, when you put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig. Your well intentioned attempts have failed.

As Promised.

You started off by saying:

I'm the problem.
    To which I replied:

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy View Post
    This is the first thing you've said since you've been back that I can completely agree with.
    I've broken your reply up later to give you a point by point. But, your last question first:

What did I do to cause these fights going on, exactly?
    Nothing, I was merely duplicating the "tongue in cheek" humor that you were displaying in your intial post. I'm gleefully astounded that you missed it. You have no idea how much that tickles me.

But let's deal with the rest of your defensive diatribe, now shall we?

I do hold plenty of animosity towards you and your refusal to grow up and get along. If nothing else, your return here has solidified for me that what I did was appropriate and should have stayed permanent. I'd do it again in a New York minute if I could.

What has changed for the better since I was exiled?
    Threads like this were few and far between. We probably missed out on a few deputy nutz metaphor's, but other than that, we actually had what is commonly referred to as a "discussion", instead of listening to some inexperienced, over educated, narcissistic little boy "preach" at us all the time about complex shit that he can't understand because he has limited experience.

Was it better while I was gone?
    Unequivocally, YES. Without a doubt.

Of course you will, selfish boy. You ALWAYS give the answers without even knowing and understanding the damn question. You ARE an expert at that.

You obviously did not pay attention in your history class. You would have learned that without doubt, history has repeated itself for generations. Narcissism comes and goes, so do personalities, thoughts, and actions.

We really aren't different at all from past generations. Idiots like you will always be with us.

3. Nothing. I asked Skin not to derail my thread.
    Not exactly, you didn't ask, you demanded. And he poked you in the eye repeatedly, just like he's done 100 times before when you displayed insanity. (Insanity = doing the same thing over and over and over and over and each time thinking that you'll get a different result).

Turns out himself and others went right ahead and did that anyway (through no fault of my own).
    Just like last time, and just like next time, you did it. You displayed again, that your refusal to LEARN, results in the same action. He's going to keep poking you in the eye until you STOP putting the eyeball out there.

I think that about sums it up selfish boy. I really wish that you held yourself to the same standards you hold everyone else up to. But, when you make a mistake, there is always an excuse. When someone else makes a mistake, there is never an opportunity to learn from it. Instead society should just kill them for their selfishness.

I wonder where we would be as a society if everyone who had a serious health affliction was eliminated because of past selfishness. Those, like some of my family who are cancer survivors, who now devote their lives to finding a cure, would be dead, because they showed little to no effort PRIOR to their getting sick under the wise selfish boy plan.

They now have switched careers and WORK in the field trying to cure cancer. Countless volunteer hours, thousands upon thousands of donated funds, all because they LEARNED from an experience they had. Wow. But, let's kill your dad because he's scared of needles. SELFISH BASTARD.

Good grief you are too stupid to realize that the selfish bastard, is YOU.