Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Purging the twitter

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Bucket full of ice water is working wonders on the swelling.

too bad your avatar didn't think of submerging its head in ice water.

I have had it, nothing you can do but get it drained. A week ago I got stung in the ear by a wasp. It is what made me think up this avatar.

Have you contracted the black death yet? Fuck....what's next?
    C.H.U.D.

Probably you and the basket will transfer a mutated strain of HIV and make the journal.
    C.H.U.D.

It is call the "Kickass" mutated strain

So the one fucking time I dont call diggers hotline, I put my shovel into a buried line painted orange of some sort and cut half the way through it. I thought it was the cable line, but the interweb seems unaffected. Maybe it was the old phone line. So of course, like a moron, I immediately grab it and rub the dirt off it, sticking my finger into the slit, but I didn't die, so I did the only thing I could. I wrapped it in electrical tape with all kinds of dirt falling into the wrap, then I packed the line in some clay (we have an abundance of nice dense, wet clay about 4 inches down here), and proceeded to plant my tree and pretended nothing ever happened.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

In five years you're going to find out that you really needed that line...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    So the one fucking time I dont call diggers hotline, I put my shovel into a buried line painted orange of some sort and cut half the way through it. I thought it was the cable line, but the interweb seems unaffected. Maybe it was the old phone line. So of course, like a moron, I immediately grab it and rub the dirt off it, sticking my finger into the slit, but I didn't die, so I did the only thing I could. I wrapped it in electrical tape with all kinds of dirt falling into the wrap, then I packed the line in some clay (we have an abundance of nice dense, wet clay about 4 inches down here), and proceeded to plant my tree and pretended nothing ever happened.

In a few years you'll be able to blame it on root growth. And then it will just be a matter between you and your maker.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    In a few years you'll be able to blame it on root growth. And then it will just be a matter between you and your maker.
    The last time our cable line started getting iffy, they just dropped a new one. I don't think they or the phone companies waste the time looking for problems underground. Costs less just to have some asshole trench a new one.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial