Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGIES

Well....I got my hands on a Air today and I have to say that I'm not impressed with the screen quality. The Pro just blows it away.

I'm going to look at something not made in a communist country as well....who manufactures outside of China these days? Fujitsu, Panasonic, Samsung maybe? Any of the Taiwanese companies? I know the greedy Americans have all sold out correct?
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Well....I got my hands on a Air today and I have to say that I'm not impressed with the screen quality. The Pro just blows it away.

I'm going to look at something not made in a communist country as well....who manufactures outside of China these days? Fujitsu, Panasonic, Samsung maybe? Any of the Taiwanese companies? I know the greedy Americans have all sold out correct?
    Are any of the screens manufactured outside of China these days?

Sure. Korea, Japan and the US have fabs....I think Korea has the highest yields though.
    C.H.U.D.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Here's my fundamental issue with buying AAPL long term. Its a company with fans which just screams bubble to me. As we all understand its not just enough to do well as a company, you have to exceed market expectations for your stock to blow up and AAPL holders are already out of control fanboys. I fear that their stock is like their products, way overpriced but people will still trade for it because its Apple. Eventually even the fanboys realize that this demand is artificial. Even worse is that if its not already overvalued by nature of its fanboy following its a lock to be a bubble eventually. Getting a good deal on anything Apple is like getting good odds on the Cowboys to win the superbowl. Way too many moron fans.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

AAPL is moving upward on share pricing fundamentals. Anything that you look at from their financial reports pretty much screams for a much higher share price, including sitting on an estimated 60 billion in liquid cash reserves. But, like any company that produces relatively few products, if a major new product bombs in the market place their shares will take a beating.

I think AAPL is a stock that will return very nicely for the foreseeable future, but like any stock it has to be watched from quarter to quarter, and if they release a relatively weak financial report, take at least some of your profits and don't let them all dribble away.

Nothing is certain, ever.

"Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings