Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
Your fascination with AAPL is blinding, isn't it?

The frustrating thing is that the $600/share estimate is not new, but they keep moving back the "expected by" date. To get to $610, AAPL would increase about 60% from its current price of around $385, but would have to increase around 50% from its high. It has a lot of new territory to go through to get to $600. I think there are other stocks that can do just as well, some of which will also kick in a nice dividend that AAPL does not. Stocks that have been unfairly punished over the last couple months.

I will continue to hold my AAPL stock, but doubt that I will be adding to it. I think there are "better buys" out there. Stocks that could return nearly 50% just by recovering to their recent highs of this year, from which they had been expected to gain 10%-20% just a couple months ago. There were no reasons for some of these stocks to have declined as much as they have, other than just the general market sell off.

Hey Patler..............spill some juice for us................give us 5 stocks that may fall into the category to consider