Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sportsbubbler dead

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    That ain't my line. It belongs to my dad's old boss. Wisconsin construction bosses tend to be profane. There's more to it. "That sonofabitch is about as worthless as tits on a boar hog" would be the full quote, IIRC.
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I could almost take Tank/APB again. Would love to read an article by him describing the various ways the Polar Bear has prevented multiple Super Bowls by being incompetent. Not sure about long term viability though.
    I'd be willing to bet the number of "Ted's Trapped In The Closet, Pt. ##" threads would be about equal to the number of "Tank's Sure-Fire #1 Round Draft Pick Flames Out" threads. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post
    I'd be willing to bet the number of "Ted's Trapped In The Closet, Pt. ##" threads would be about equal to the number of "Tank's Sure-Fire #1 Round Draft Pick Flames Out" threads. Just sayin'.
    Yes, look at the money Logan Mankins just got paid. He is a sure fire Super Bowl accessory.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

And Trey Wingnut, where will he go?
    Last edited by esoxx; 09-25-2011 at 11:31 AM.

none of you assholes ever told me you were going to SB when the exodus came, actually i might have left a few days before the exodus. but i ended up at chatters instead for a couple of years before i found all you clowns back together here

i'm still bitter and hold a grudge against all you

God, I havent been there in years. Is the Truth still there? That cat was scary.
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

The Truth? That bozo along with tinkerbelle (tank) and little john were still there along with a couple of annoying as hell queen trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I left CE after a couple of weeks because I felt uncomfortable with the fact that we were invited there and then broke all the house rules. I guess I'm not a very good party crasher.

LOL. I remember we were explicitly told to be ourselves, and then it took exactly two posts for me to shut down the entire site for a couple hours. There was some confusion about Tony, as Ziggy points out, and his place at CE.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

That ain't my line. It belongs to my dad's old boss. Wisconsin contruction bosses tend to be profane. There's more to it. "That sonofabitch is about as useless as a blind queer at a weinie roast" would be the full quote, IIRC. You could throw a few "fucks" in there to make more authentic, if ya want. Old Faye would.

Back in the day when the ships were wood and the men were iron.
    My brother's line is similar and quite good as well! "He's shaking like a queer at a wienie roast"
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Those lads were total fuck-ups. The forum was actually done 6 months ago. They re-assiged the mod to another job and terminated the forum, but forgot to shut it down! So it staggered along, like a blind queer at a wienie roast. It ambled thru cyberspace, unmoderated and out of control, but stumbling along. It got over-run with trolls and goofy political posters. Worst Packer Forum I'e ever seen. Worse even than the old alt.profootball.packer usenet forum. Sportsbubbler finally figured out it was still out there and pulled the pin 10 days ago.

Tank? He went down with the ship. He'll be here. With a phony ID & IP or something. You know, the usual Tank drill. He's worse now than ever. Totally detached from reality

That will be funny when he shows up.
    Wasn't just the Packer forum at the end. The Brewer forum was horrible too. One moron completely derailed the Brewer forum. Thats why the new forum Badger State Sports was started.

The new forum is pretty good. Moderated to keep the trolls & politics out!
    If you're not a Packer fan, you're not a football fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Pack-man View Post
    I would say. It's so well moderated that there are 0 posts and 0 replies in the packer section. I guess that's one way to keep the trolls and politics out.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    I would say. It's so well moderated that there are 0 posts and 0 replies in the packer section. I guess that's one way to keep the trolls and politics out.
    ??? don't know what you looking at.

http://badgerstatesports.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=6
    If you're not a Packer fan, you're not a football fan!

Harley FLHRC Rat Veteran AtlPackFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    The Truth? That bozo along with tinkerbelle (tank) and little john were still there along with a couple of annoying as hell queen trolls.
    That reminds me...not that he was a troll but he was a Vikings fan. Whatever happened to Rastak? Anyone know? Good guy. I think the whole "he who shall not be named" (former Packer/Jets/Vikqueen QB who is into texting) stuff drove him away.
    My house is in Georgia but Wisconsin is my home.

??? don't know what you looking at.

http://badgerstatesports.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=6
    Oh, I went here: http://badgerstatesports.com

I don't trust .net domains. They're full of nerds.

You can't say "Nazi" over there. You can say "Nazi" right here at PackerRats.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Murphy and I had the "Nutz and Boltz Show" but Murphy flaked out after he moved to Southeastern Wisconsin. He might have logged on to PR once or twice, but needless to say the relationship fell apart. I am now saddled with the Skinbasket.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlPackFan View Post
    That reminds me...not that he was a troll but he was a Vikings fan. Whatever happened to Rastak? Anyone know? Good guy. I think the whole "he who shall not be named" (former Packer/Jets/Vikqueen QB who is into texting) stuff drove him away.
    Rastak got into a tiff with a few over the Official Favre thread during the Favre as Vikings year and at a certain point I think he stopped coming by. Its too bad because he was on the receiving end of most of it. There may have been other reasons, but that was I thought at the time.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    You can't say "Nazi" over there. You can say "Nazi" right here at PackerRats.
    Nothing like a Banned and Warning thread to start things off.
    C.H.U.D.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Rastak got into a tiff with a few over the Official Favre thread during the Favre as Vikings year and at a certain point I think he stopped coming by. Its too bad because he was on the receiving end of most of it. There may have been other reasons, but that was I thought at the time.
    That stinks. Ras was a good poster and a cool guy. His draft stuff was fantastic.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    You know what stinks? A tampon lodged in a womans vagina for more than 3 weeks. That stinks.