Quote Originally Posted by Partial View Post
You don't keep text msgs? Pics? Contacts? Emails? Why do you have a smart phone, then?

Jeez, why the snide remark when I'm trying to save you from having your personal info ripped?? It's really rude. I'll refrain from trying to help you in the future. Hopefully, getting your life hijacked will teach you to be a little nicer and more respectful to those who are trying to help you.
We'll say that I'm careful with my data. Phones can be stolen. If someone wants a pic of my cat that badly, let 'em have at it, but you won't find pics of my kid. After a rash of car thefts several years ago where the car thieves used the navigation to go rob the people's houses, trying to get to my home will take you to my kid's old elementary school. We don't have a texting plan because we, you know, call each other and I don't use people's full names in my contact list. You'd have to know who they are for the list to do you any good. Good luck hijacking my life from my phone. I have a smart phone for navigation & maps and finding coffee shops and for scanning random bar codes, identifying songs, reading and entertaining myself when I have a few minutes and no knitting with me. Oh and for music when I need it. And by the way, if you read this post, you'll realize that my post was completely serious. Unlike all your replies when I've tried to help you out in your life.