Here's the arrogant one's response.
http://packersnews.greenbaypressgaze...|text|PKR-News

During his weekly press conference in front of his locker today, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers chose to avoid addressing directly the comments made by Brett Favre Tuesday.

Favre said yesterday that he was surprised it took Rodgers and the Packers so long to win a Super Bowl. Rodgers, who replaced Favre as the starter in 2008, led the Packers to a championship in his third year as a starter.

When asked what he made of Favre’s comments, Rodgers replied: ”You know what, I’m just, the only thing I want to say is I’m just really proud of our guys and what our team did last season. It was a great accomplishment. It took all 53 of those guys and obviously it got the attention of a lot of people and we’re proud of the fact that we achieved the ultimate goal as a team.”

When asked if he found Favre to be disrespectful at all to him, Rodgers replied: ”You know what, again I’m just going to say I was really proud of our team. It takes 53 guys to win a championship. We had the right recipe last year and we’re trying to do that same thing this season.”