Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Happy Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    The law of averages said that it eventually had to happen

hahahahahaahaahaha
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Why not take the time to just read it MJ and STOP the ridicule please. I'm sick of it.

That post is clear and comprehensively siupported. A solid basis for a solution to all these pseudo ignorant no class street fights we see here again.

Yup it's just so easy to ignore a decent proposal by informing the membership it's NOT readable. That's just NOT fair to me.

I agree. The problem is with all the readers - not Woody.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Look at this thread in the Romper room. Its a place for some jokey banter....
    Not to skirt around your main point, but I cannot help pointing out that the motives that gave birth to this particular thread were neither pure and noble nor light hearted in spirit.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    That post is clear and comprehensively siupported. A solid basis for a solution to all these pseudo ignorant no class street fights we see here again.
    Piss off! I'm gonna kick your ass in the meadow.

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Penish

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    I might be wrong, but I think you are delusional. Partial has been removed from this forum 3 times now and he was asked not to do one specific thing and that was to go after someone's family. And he did it repeatedly because that was the only way he could get after that poster. He was being owned in an argument he should have never been in, said some ridiculous shit and got flamed for it. Partial never rebuilt any of the bridges he flamed, he has had very little respect on these forum for the last 2 years or so.

I like keeping him around because he is a train wreck of a poster. He might actually have his shit together outside of this forum but on here he has more problems managing his emotions than you do. I don't understand why he kept coming back if he knows he can't act like a mature 13 year old here, but he is truly nerotic about this place. What passion, I still don't know how you can ban someone that has and gives so much passion to Packerrats.

I think we should allow Partial back for totally different reasons than you. I find his inability to communicate appropriately with an online community to be down right facinating.
    Deputy Nutz. You can frame it any way that pleases you Packer fan; but I watched the stinging Partial got and I will go out on a line here and say I'm not the 'only' poster here that is aware of the two sides of it all. I'm NOT referring to the retailguy Vs Partial chapter. Here is one aspect of this banning that I was not at all aware of and that has to do with the discourse between Partial and retailguy. I never have a problem with either of these posters. I have had to (as I'm the caregiving type) try to do my best to caution Partial or ask him to hang in there. He had to 'Just' play it cool as I certainly have had to do for the greater part. That response was and will always be best IMO but it just goes too darn far at times. These fellas are incessant. Aflicted wtht ignorance or disease as it seems to me. I almost pity them.

Deputy Nutz. If I get my suggestion through they will get there due from me ONE on ONE in a seperate venue of this forum. I want so much to air it out with three - four posters here if the past enters my today. I want old wounds healed NOW. . . finally the ay REAL men need to act to do. I'm not at all sure that the word manhood applies to these fella's. Of course I could be mistaken. I cannot be so selfish, to do that at the expense of allowing such garbage on OUR forum. My problem remains mine and I'm cool enough, intelligent and wise enough to bide my time.

If ' the Meadow ' is created and I decide to take any of these posters off IGNORE and they continue the CRAP I will most certainly take them to debate.

I deserve vindication. I deserve to stand up for myself....just as I certainly would in reality.REAL LIFE.

Deputy I reiterate. I'm NOT your enemy.

I deserve to respond to insult.

but on here he has more problems managing his emotions than you do .. Deputy Nutz

OK Deputy what is your evidence of me being over emotional? Before I debate this wit you or beg to differ I want your evidence. You make a clain Vs me so damn well back youself up and let's go from thewre if you feel that is of real benefit to the membership here. Isn,t it time to find a far better ay to deal with all this sillyness? Is banning the BEST response. W don't have that many regulars to treat everyone the same. Damn if we had fairness I can see 10-12 posters here banned for one reason or another consistently. NOT the correct response.

As to your claims of me and poor emotional strength. Up front I must diagree with you Deputy Nutz.

PLEASE STOP 'pigeon holeing me'. Does accepting BS insults constitute 'strength' in your books Deputy Nutz? I've seen you lose it here; and you know something man. I have usually agreed with you. Your one of my favourite posters her and I'm not pounding sand up your ass.

I'm not the dullest hook in the box Deputy and when someone blindly jabs their finget at me they deserve too get bloodied. I can as I have in the past handle these yo ho's. It's really almost too pathetic that i should even go there. Their so easy to expose. Like all bullies. Worthless as liver spots on a dying man.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Poynis

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    I NEVER said fat. If anything I would have used the term "husky".
    I prefer "big boned", but yes, husky is fine for a 200lb 3rd grader.

Deputy Nutz. You can frame it any way that pleases you Packer fan; but I watched the stinging Partial got and I will go out on a line here and say I'm not the 'only' poster here that is aware of the two sides of it all. I'm NOT referring to the retailguy Vs Partial chapter. Here is one aspect of this banning that I was not at all aware of and that has to do with the discourse between Partial and retailguy. I never have a problem with either of these posters. I have had to (as I'm the caregiving type) try to do my best to caution Partial or ask him to hang in there. He had to 'Just' play it cool as I certainly have had to do for the greater part. That response was and will always be best IMO but it just goes too darn far at times. These fellas are incessant. Aflicted wtht ignorance or disease as it seems to me. I almost pity them.

Deputy Nutz. If I get my suggestion through they will get there due from me ONE on ONE in a seperate venue of this forum. I want so much to air it out with three - four posters here if the past enters my today. I want old wounds healed NOW. . . finally the ay REAL men need to act to do. I'm not at all sure that the word manhood applies to these fella's. Of course I could be mistaken. I cannot be so selfish, to do that at the expense of allowing such garbage on OUR forum. My problem remains mine and I'm cool enough, intelligent and wise enough to bide my time.

If ' the Meadow ' is created and I decide to take any of these posters off IGNORE and they continue the CRAP I will most certainly take them to debate.

I deserve vindication. I deserve to stand up for myself....just as I certainly would in reality.REAL LIFE.

but on here he has more problems managing his emotions than you do .. Deputy Nutz

OK Deputy what is your evidence of me being over emotional? Before I debate this wit you or beg to differ I want your evidence. You make a clain Vs me so damn well back youself up and let's go from thewre if you feel that is of real benefit to the membership here. Isn,t it time to find a far better ay to deal with all this sillyness? Is banning the BEST response. W don't have that many regulars to treat everyone the same. Damn if we had fairness I can see 10-12 posters here banned for one reason or another consistently. NOT the correct response.

As to your claims of me and poor emotional strength. Up front I must diagree with you Deputy Nutz.

PLEASE STOP 'pigeon holeing me'. Does accepting BS insults constitute 'strength' in your books Deputy Nutz? I've seen you lose it here; and you know something man. I have usually agreed with you. Your one of my favourite posters her and I'm not pounding sand up your ass.

I'm not the dullest hook in the box Deputy and when someone blindly jabs their finget at me they deserve too get bloodied. I can as I have in the past handle these yo ho's. It's really almost too pathetic that i should even go there. Their so easy to expose. Like all bullies. Worthless as liver spots on a dying man.

I thought we might see less of his incoherent rants.

Woody - "playing it cool".

Last edited by Scott Campbell; 11-04-2011 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Needed the monkey.

THE MEADOW.

Let's develop a new site on PackerRats. The meadowB].

That's where this sort of matter or any dissention can be dealt with for the overall good health of Packerrats. Away from the general population and decent good will of OUR Packer Home. A Green Bay Packer HOME which should be excluded from such bad feelings between... ahh.... gentleman.

(Bulk of original post redacted for brevity.)

P. S. Have a very pleasant day evening PackerRats. (-:

[B]My name is Edwin woodbuck27 and Bert Bosch in Fantasy Sports.
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Can someone tell me what this said?

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    I'll settle for the executive summary.
    Why not take the time to just read it MJ and STOP the ridicule please. I'm sick of it.

Yup it's just so easy to ignore a decent proposal by informing the membership it's NOT readable. That's just NOT fair to me.
    Woodbuck 27;

Asking for an executive summary does not impugn the readability of your work, just the length of it. In fact, you provided an executive summary of sorts in your response to HowardRoark immediately preceding your response to MJZiggy. Funny thing is, HR seems to have questioned the readability of your post more than MJZ did, yet you gave HR a summary and chastised MJZ. Why is that? A bit of misogyny perhaps?

Insisting that any of us read it implies that the value of your post is so great that we should all take the time to read it, regardless. That type of judgement should come from others who have ready it, not from you, the author.

In all honesty, I skip over many of your posts primarily because of length, sometimes also due to readability. But I can sympathize with you, because I would skip over many of mine too, when they get as long as some do. I suspect many people do skip many of mine for that very reason.

Not only do I read everyone of Patler's posts, I memorize them. Many of them are framed in my rec room.

I read everything Patler writes. I note for prosperity that he didn't comment on the Woody's Meadow suggestion. Patler, you are too kind, giving Woodrow the benefit of the debt on his intelligibility.

Can the rest of us watch the two posters in the meadow? Like the Roman Coliseum?

Can we bring woman posters to the meadow on a warm Spring afternoon?
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar

You are not a Nazi.

But the fact that you care enough to post this long of a script about god only knows what allows me to have the opinion that you are wrapped up a little to tight in this forum. You get made fun of because your posts are incoherent.

Write so mutherfuckers can understand what the fuck it is that you have to say. I am not asking for correct spelling or grammar, only the Skinbasket has enough time on his hands for that, what I am asking is that even the simpletons of the world can understand what you type.

Partial gets what he gets because he is a know it all punk on these forums. I have tried numerous times to council him but he has to throw his two cents in about every subject like it is 100% factual because it came from him. His attitude doesn't work and he gets flamed for it. When you insults someone's family or expose someone's personal life you cross the line here at Packerrats. Why is that so fucking hard to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I read everything Patler writes. I note for prosperity that he didn't comment on the Woody's Meadow suggestion. Patler, you are too kind, giving Woodrow the benefit of the debt on his intelligibility.
    You write with suttal cleverosity.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    You wanna settle things Woody, then just PM the people you have issues with. There you have a one on one and nobody else is jumping in. I don't see why you need a whole separate room to deal with someone.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Bad Idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    You wanna settle things Woody, then just PM the people you have issues with. There you have a one on one and nobody else is jumping in. I don't see why you need a whole separate room to deal with someone.
    Cuz even though it's "mano a mano" it still requires an audience. It's theater, after all.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    When you insults someone's family or expose someone's personal life you cross the line here at Packerrats. Why is that so fucking hard to understand?
    7 pages of muck and this gem finally appears.

For those who don't like what happen please know I am unhappy with it as well. But I did what was needed.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Cuz even though it's "mano a mano" it still requires an audience. It's theater, after all.

At one point I thought he was going to challenge me to a dance off.