Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: It's great to be home

Quote Originally Posted by K-town
    Barely watchable, quality-wise, but I'll never throw the tape or my Betamax away.
    I got a few of those VHS tapes from 94-97. I wont ever watch them again, I'm sure, because it would make me sad, but i sure as shit aint thowing them away. Thats bad karma.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Quote Originally Posted by K-town
    Barely watchable, quality-wise, but I'll never throw the tape or my Betamax away.
    I got a few of those VHS tapes from 94-97. I wont ever watch them again, I'm sure, because it would make me sad, but i sure as shit aint thowing them away. Thats bad karma.
    Yea. Bad karma. Gotta watch out there maan.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by GBRulz
    The policy should be to take all your drama to PM's or have your post axed

I think PM's might be closer to the problem than the solution. If it's not a good idea to say something in public, it might mean that it's not a good idea to say it at all.

I don’t feel right about accepting the protection of the Godfather. I hope He will create a policy (that applies equally to all) that will deal with these situations in the future

I’ll accept Scott’s commitment to being my “Most Vocal Critic”, as he describes himself.

(Has anybody seen movie “Misery”, where Kathy Bates proudly says she is the writer’s “Number One Fan”? )

Harvey, you theorized that the problem is that I hold a grudge over Woodygate. You may wish to reconsider which one of us is carrying a torch. Note that Scott only became my MVC after Woodygate. Since then, he has obsessively hectored me while I have initiated zero interactions. He has used the phrase, “At least you meant well, Harlan”, every 2 or 3 posts for these 4 months. This is a reference to Woodygate, I guess he thinks it is a clever dig that is wearing me down. I find it disturbing, alright, but only because it is creepy and pathetic.

I agree to end the conflict by always ignoring SC. This will be very difficult! When somebody is making negative comments about you, typically by misinterpreting your remarks, the impulse to correct the record is intense. Many have offered simple solutions: “ignore it”, “lighten up”, “stop being a big pussy.” Until you’ve had your own obsessive MVC attach himself to you, you can’t appreciate the dilemma.

Hey !!

Harlan Huckleby. . .Scott Campbell and . . .

Scott Campbell. . .Harlan Huckleby.

PLEASE . . at least begin some REAL healing.

I believe. . you both know why I (woodbuck27) would make that request of YOU fella's.

K? Please simply. . really try.

You fellas deserve better in yourselves. PLUS the +ve result I believe, you'll enjoy mutually from that healing.

PLEASE TRY.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

LOL

End what conflict? I thought it was over.

Time to watch some football.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    ............but only because it is creepy and pathetic.

Hey now, that's not a very kind thing to say. I'm trying to make nice here.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27

PLEASE . . at least begin some REAL healing.

I really like you Woody. Who'd of thunk it? You're like 2 parts Canada and 1 part Switzerland.

I think a Packer win today would go a long way toward healing a lot of the worlds woes.

Go Pack!!!