Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: The Return of the Queen

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    You have always been such a man of the people. So willing to discuss everything. Why the change of heart now?
    I'm all for open discussions on policy. But when it comes down to a person, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I'm all for open discussions on policy. But when it comes down to a person, no.
    Sorry, but Tank instigated the discussion with his initial plea. He could have easily PMed the Admin and kept his name out of the spotlight.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I believe in rule of law, not mob justice and popularity contests.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam! View Post
    This is fair, so you'll be pleased to know he was banned for using multiple IP addresses despite a series of warnings to decease from doing so.
    awesome.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

If the ban was necessary, why open it up for discussion? What's this voting business?

I dunno - maybe Mad just wanted a good sermon from Reverend Harlan.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    awesome.
    cease and desist = decease?

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I have a feeling Mad was never going to allow Tank back in. I am all right with that, he really doesn't deserve to be in since he is an attention seeking poster that is only posting for the negative attention he receives, Saying that, this place will be like a ghost town at the end of Febuary and March.

Sorry, but Tank instigated the discussion with his initial plea. He could have easily PMed the Admin and kept his name out of the spotlight.
    I suppose. And come to think of it, I did start a "free Partial" thread once. Or twice. But I meant that as a more light-hearted thing.

I didn't like the insincerity of the campaign. People saying they were only concerned about the good of the forum, when the claim was pretty much coming from the tankophobes who just couldn't ignore the guy themselves. And then the talk that the reason he was kept banned was the old multiple-IP violation. Baloney. He was kept banned because he lost a popularity contest, just be clear about it.

Well, I fought the good fight for truth, justice and the American way. But the townfolk raised their pitchforks and evicted the villiage idiot. Poor guy probably is at Bears forum or something now.

Blog Entries
    I'd imagine he's in some Buc's forum spamming for them to hire his hero Sherm.

Obviously, I'm against Tank getting permission to post here. It really isn't for all his past sins. I want to ban what he has become. His sole interest in posting in any Packer Forum is to disrupt it, make it dysfunctional, thus calling attention to Tank.

I'm against Tank like some old fireman hates firebugs. He isn't a poster anymore, just a troll bent on wrecking the forum he's posting in.

Mad did take the poster's opinion into account, but his best job was recognizing it was time to preserve this little rat nest.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    he really doesn't deserve to be in since he is an attention seeking poster that is only posting for the negative attention he receives
    If that's your criteria, you can pretty much get rid of half the posters here.

cease and desist = decease?
    That's what I was thinking. How very Jim Gantner of you.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    If that's your criteria, you can pretty much get rid of half the posters here.
    There is a lot of truth to this statement, but I think you can agree that Tank would go to the extremes with it, and when emotions run high it seems that good posters, or good people behind the poster do some pretty lame shit because the can't handle what someone said on an internet forum, and before you know it everything goes in the gutter. Sure it is entertaining, but it never ends well.

There is a lot of truth to this statement, but I think you can agree that Tank would go to the extremes with it, and when emotions run high it seems that good posters, or good people behind the poster do some pretty lame shit because the can't handle what someone said on an internet forum, and before you know it everything goes in the gutter. Sure it is entertaining, but it never ends well.
    I think we're on the same page with this one

Posters like Oregon Packfan, or PiP really enriched this place. Give me these posters back. Tank scared them off.

I thought I drove PiP away. Oh well, another accomplishment I have to take off my resume.

I thought Oregon left over the Favre thing.

Another thing about Favre - you really did see the BFFFs drop off after he actually retired/started losing to the Packers (e.g. Mobb, Gex). Some people really were mainly Favre fans. That's not too surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Christ, I hope this isn't tinkerbelle. We don't need that vermin in here.
    Ohh no not Tinkerbell the Infamous Horror of that here on Packerrats...we can't take it !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Posters like Oregon Packfan, or PiP really enriched this place. Give me these posters back. Tank scared them off.
    They were decent people but lets not fool ourselves in thinking that they added anything in regards to enriching football discussion or debate. They were Packer fans that enjoyed watching the Packers, I really can't say that I miss them as posters, but as people they will always be missed.

wow, so many concerned citzens. Did a halfway house for sexual predators move-in down the block? A leak at the nuclear plant? Killer bees?
    hahaaha x 100%
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

I give Tank the credit for outing himself. He could have just posted and stayed in the closet. He most likely didn't have the will power to keep his antics controlled under another alias though, which should tell you something about his motives.

Again, it amazing to see how many whiners and babies we have on here that don't want someone posting here because they have the inability to defend themselves or their ideas, or even worse, not have the common sense and ability to use their maturity to simply ignore someone.
    Bang on as usual Deputy in your 'Final Analysis'. Bottom line if a poster annoys you. Ignore his hot breath. It works.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have a feeling Mad was never going to allow Tank back in. I am all right with that, he really doesn't deserve to be in since he is an attention seeking poster that is only posting for the negative attention he receives, Saying that, this place will be like a ghost town at the end of Febuary and March.
    How about you get a feeling to go fuck yourself? I said if I went by what I want I would let him back. Why should you question that?