Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Baby Girl

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007 View Post
    Red, we pass for sisters! LOL

What is the difference between a milf and a cougar? I thought they were pretty much the same thing ?
    I thought a milf was just a milf, but a cougar was a respectably mature milf with a thing for younger men?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Worked on housing stuff today.......getting closer and more anxiety for mom! I just can't imagine what it will be like without her living here. She has made parenting so easy for me....I hope her college experience is everything and more she's ever dreamed it would be!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    I don't think I will allow my daughter to date a wrestler, and that is coming from a wrestling coach and I have a son who wrestles.
    It will be OK, Nutz. Just make sure she wears on bra on their first date.

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

According to Urban Dictionary... such as that is.... don't shoot the grammar messenger....

MILF...

"Mother I'd Like (to) Fuck"
    mothers, whether married, separated or divorced, that a male individual sees as physical attractive enough to want to have sexual intercourse with them. Just cuz their moms doesn't mean that they don't need a spark in their love life. If they've ever breastfed,they have really responsive nipples and a core of erectile tissue in their breasts. The ones in good shape have worked at regaining control over their vaginas (Kegel exercises).MILFs are usually real careful about birth control, they know accidents happen but they take responsible steps. They want to fuck with abandon, with no romantic complications for their under-19 family.
    A MILF is any mother that is sexually desirable.

Cougar....

An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her shit together.
    Football been very very good to me

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007 View Post
    LOL too funny! But seriously this guy is the nicest, most respectful high school boy I've ever come across. They picked different colleges though so at least they still (to this point) have their heads on straight.
    They are all a weird.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post

Killjoy.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post

There is just something about Vision Question that gets my blood pumping, and it ain't the horrible wrestling.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    There is just something about Vision Question that gets my blood pumping, and it ain't the horrible wrestling.

I bet your VHS tape is all wore out where Shute is climbing the stadium steps with a tree on his back.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Congrats! That's a great accomplishment.

You should be proud. Happily....I know from experience. I've got a great daughter too!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png

The best cougar on the planet... fictional anyway... and the only reason she can't qualify for MILF is because she chose not to procreate... "Patsy ain't no mom but she's got it goin' on"....la la la...lolz... Demi's cougar stock just dropped however, kind of like someone found the proverbial Picture of Dorian Gray, exposed it and she's now swimmin' in Boweevils and skull worms and shit... just keep sniffin' that nitrous gurrrrrl!

Football been very very good to me

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png

Question: What do you call geriatric cougar? A saber-tooth?