Thread: Idiot

Idiot

There's a difference between forgiveness and cluelessness. This woman hasn't figured it out.

NYC shopping cart attack victim wishes boys who injured her well

NEW YORK – A New York charity worker who was nearly killed by a shopping cart pushed over a garage railing by teenagers in October spoke publicly for the first time Monday -- expressing compassion for the pranksters who dropped the cart on her head.

Marion Hedges, during a walk outside her Upper East Side apartment, said she hasn't received an apology from the perpetrators.

"I haven't heard from them, but I wish them well," Hedges said. "I do, because I feel very sorry for them.

"I don't know that my son would do something like that or that his friends would do something like that. But there were a lot of things in their lives to bring them to that. A shopping mall is not a place for kids to hang out."

Hedges was standing under a ramp at an East Harlem parking lot when the shopping cart, pushed by the pair of teens 50 feet above her, came crashing down on her head.

After days in an induced coma, she has made a slow and painful recovery.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    A multiple trauma victim was recently treated locally. Seems he was riding in a canoe, being pulled on a snow covered street behind a pickup going about 45 mph. He wasn't wearing a helmet!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Go to the 3min mark:

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    A multiple trauma victim was recently treated locally. Seems he was riding in a canoe, being pulled on a snow covered street behind a pickup going about 45 mph. He wasn't wearing a helmet!

Thinning the herd.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    Thinning the herd.
    you would kinda hope, sorta. But this guy didn't qualify for the Darwin award, because he'd already spun out 5-6 kids with at least four different 'ladies.'
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

He wasn't wearing a helmet!
    My sister used to wear a paper plate as a helmet. She was just roller skating around the house, but she never died.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Give 'em the cinnamon challenge...

I can understand forgiveness, but it often helps if the person you're forgiving gives enough of a shit about you to even want your forgiveness. I hope wishing them well doesn't mean she's not pressing charges...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

you would kinda hope, sorta. But this guy didn't qualify for the Darwin award, because he'd already spun out 5-6 kids with at least four different 'ladies.'
    But who is he voting for on "Dancing with the Stars"? Must we have these glaring omissions.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    Give 'em the cinnamon challenge...

I just read an article that a teen was taken to the ER because he attempted the Cinnamon challenge and realized that when you breath in Cinnamon its pretty tough to also breath in Air. He also figured out real quick that breathing air is much more bennificial for life than breathing cinnamon.