Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Posting news articles

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker64 View Post
    It's just an issue of "Fair Use". If you want to post the title, relevant quotes or a paragraph or two from a full length article, that probably fine. But it's a copyright violation to post significantly more than that.

This isn't just a PackerRats thing, this pretty much is the case everywhere.
    That Lurk for saying this in a way yer kin (Whiteys) understand.

Mad keeps threads he starts at top of page with his schticky.

what an attention whore, he's worse than a horny teenage girl with daddy issues. Or me.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh there is also a "rewards" program where you can get rep points and other favors for ratting on those who do post articles. Just send a PM to me. All calls are confidential.

Our operators are standing by....

"Hi, is this Big Brother Hotline? My neighbor said that MTP is in love with Harlan."
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    "Hi, is this Big Brother Hotline? My neighbor said that MTP is in love with Harlan."
    THAT'S how he knew Harlan would be in that broom closet in the first place! I knew there was more to that...
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    THAT'S how he knew Harlan would be in that broom closet in the first place! I knew there was more to that...
    Vive les Canadian Reveolution!!!!
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Oh there is also a "rewards" program where you can get rep points and other favors for ratting on those who do post articles. Just send a PM to me. All calls are confidential.

Our operators are standing by....

Yes and for proving to Mad that your the fricken' backstabber you were born and raised to be.

As an additional incentive for your rotten backstabbing ways. Your name will be entered in a box for the Special Prize.
    One solid Long Weekend ! All expeces paid !! With that fella Waren Sapp.

You'll be with Mr. Sapp for 72 hours from pickup at the airport to the last endless hour when you'll finally realize just what a slice of HELL you earned and experienced. I'll suggest lots of underwear on that trip and maybe a good supply of KY Jelly.

ohh ...when we see you limping around our Packerrats community. We'll know you were the LUCKY Prize Winner.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 03-26-2012 at 04:36 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Blog Entries
    Wasn't Mike Davis the dude who kept coming in here and warning us ?
    It might just be easy to send Guido after the dude and JS will shut up for good.
    Hmmmm; wonder who our forum Guido would be ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Wasn't Mike Davis the dude who kept coming in here and warning us ?
    It might just be easy to send Guido after the dude and JS will shut up for good.
    Hmmmm; wonder who our forum Guido would be ?
    I had several discussions with Mike Davis about what happened at JSO, in which I also cced all his boses. He wasn't happy with me at all. But now facebook regularly recommends him as someone I may know. Maybe we could be friends.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial