Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Fiction: Any Packer fan that would publish otherwise.
    Woody, lately you have been throwing some harshness around so let's keep it clean if you wish to continue your preaching about being stronger and not taking shots at others.

Thanks, MTP

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Woody, lately you have been throwing some harshness around so let's keep it clean if you wish to continue your preaching about being stronger and not taking shots at others.

Thanks, MTP
    Sometimes...... it's so hard NOT to be harsh.

My head is bowed in shame.

I must always be very good.I must always be very very good. I must always be better than very very good...........always good...good...always ... always ... good...good. Be so good.

Last edited by woodbuck27; 04-17-2012 at 04:23 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Sometimes...... it's so hard.
    That's what your mom said!
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    That's what your mom said!
    What's really hard Fritz !?

To imagine when Moob Deep created this thread. Did he ever imagine it would grow to what it has become. The 'MONSTER' thread.

The chalice of 'life and death' in terms of the defense and derision of a Packer Legend.

Last edited by woodbuck27; 04-17-2012 at 04:38 AM.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

What's really hard Fritz !?

To imagine when Moob Deep created this thread. Did he ever imagine it would grow to what it has become. The 'MONSTER' thread.

The chalice of 'life and death' in terms of the defense and derision of a Packer Legend.

I'm pretty sure he knew exactly what he was getting into when he started this thread. Recall it was started because at the time, the rest of the forum was being spammed with Favre threads.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Sometimes...... it's so hard NOT to be harsh.

I must always be very good.I must always be very very good. I must always be better than very very good...........always good...good...always ... always ... good...good. Be so good.

It sounds like you want to be punished, Woody.

It's getting a little creepy around here.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Yet oddly fitting.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Me and wanting to get punished...Your thoughts and that:

Que no computa ni ningún sentido razonable.

Creepy !? Allow me this opportunity to indulge that subject to reflect on it 'just a moment'. These 'of course' are just my feelings on this topic based in some experience and wisdom.

Creepy or not is often a translation of the sensativity factor of certain persons. What's creepy to the ultras sensative causes the strong to merely yawn. One might claim.That's creepy as a mere tool to their own undeserving mecanitions of selfish need.

This is creepy or NOT depended on how one relates to it:

Maral: "That man yonder tries to court me by disemboweling catepillars and leaving their entrails at my front door."

Aysha: "Ew, he's creepy"

Zaynab: "I concur. Total creepazoid."

Maral: "Check this out for creepy. Every night he camps outside my window, undresses, and plays tapes of the various mating calls of endangered mammals. Then, and this happens every night, he digs a ditch in my mother's rose garden and buries himself in it as an expression of his love for me."

Aysha: "Creep"

Zaynab: "Creep indeed."

Creepy and Packerrats. Yes there is a certain element of 'the CREEP' here if one is so weak as to allow them power. I refuse them POWER and thus negate them in terms of my contributions and enjoyment of my Packer home.

Ahh Packerrats.... Is this place REAL? In many senses it is. Yet what do we really know of one another in terms of.... 'the Good, the Bad and 'the UGLY' ? I can offer this as a fact. I never present myself any different then you'd discover me in REAL life. I do not and never wear 'a mask'.

I want to be treated with just this respect at Packerats.

I am REAL.

Back to CREEPY. To be 'the CREEP' ... the creep'. Even that word gives me 'the Willeys' and then I seize back my POWER as a human being worthy of such.

What's creepy to me is how certain person's wait... wait and lurk about. Yet recognizing 'Creepy' doesn't mean that one must in any sense panic. Being STRONG is in no manner compatible with paranoia or panic attitudes. It's also not ever smart to be overly aggressive as the creeps of our world certainly know when to and how hard to scream. I've learned and maintain that those that scream the loudest are the one's that must be soon disregarded.

Really the most insulting thing I could ever do to another is to outright call that person ... 'a creep'.

I cannot 'in reality' deal well with such CREEPS. These 'excuse me' people are... about as two faced as it gets. I'm grateful for the sense to spot them. I don't possess any special talents to do so as their so easy to spot.

Often you'll see them or with just a moments time...imagine them. Rubbing their miserable hands together in patient anticipation. Puckering their swollen lips and sucking their swollen tongues praying to hell for 'a fall'.

These are the people that any decent person should certainly be cautious of.

If you need a comparison of what's creepy Vs what's not. Check out how these people act.

You'll recognize them in person as the ones with nostils that flare and expand when they sense blood. Their the first ones to come from nowhere to enter a frae and cast out their 'so insignificant' stone. They enjoy the short handed snipe.

Really pathetiic 'small minded 'people. Easy to see. Easier to ignore.

They cannot get out of the way of their own obsessions. They run themselves over.

You simply ignore them because they're simple.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 04-18-2012 at 05:35 AM.