Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
I forgot .The word aplogize. It's never relevant at Packerrats.

Ohh your boy wonderful...the fella with that constantly 'hot neck'...the fella with the name right out of some far far away....post caveman barbaric pagan time. Help him to learn to spell POISON.

Here try it slowly:

poison ... Ph ph phh oooiiiiii sssss in. .... P O I S O N.... poison.

Scott your one of the most genuinely ecccentric people I've ever met. So you'll appreciate this post. By the way Scott

a) I don't hate Ted Thompson.

b) I'm not in any way,shape ,manner or form...mentally ill. Take your opinion on that and shove it. THANKS.

c) I DO NOT hate YOU Scott. I'm weird; I don't hate anyone.

If anyone here reads my posts like the one Smeefers posts that I wrote sometime in what...2008. Yikes that man is patient and had some time on his hands. If that person can read with any sense for openmindedness he/she will see there is zero hatred in that post of 2008. How come people confuse genuine love and concrn for hatred? That's amazing to me. There is 'NO hate'. There is NO slander. In that post. I do not infer that your mentally ill in that post. I know what you are. I've always been concerned 'for that'. Genuinlely concerned.

Are our cultures so different in terms of understanding the English language?

Funny how we get mentle pictures of people we've never met. For instance I don't look at all like that 'green guy' mooning his concerned neighbour. I have color in my cheeks and I'm fit. Right noe I ....ahuuuugggghh....... feel .....slee...eee...eee....eep....y.

In 'real time' ohh dear I'mmmmmmm goooooiiiiiinnng tooooo sllllleeeep agiiiinnn.

Dreaming...inagining that... I might 'genuinely' enjoy you Scott.

What's this.... a crowd?.... what?..... bands.....a parade........Great !!

Is that ....is it ...is that ......well, heaven forbid...that's you Scott. It can't be. Yes it is...my lucky day.

Ohh dear...so many people.....If I didn't have to fight through such crowds just to get an autograph. Scott Campbell at long last. I'm sooooo excited !!

Maybe it would be .....yes! It's so easy to see you. There .... 'of course' .....a parade. Your parade Scott.

'Your wives' .... well..... some of them support and carry you on their shoulders? Ohh sure... as i imagined it... your clearly visable in the parade. You held high on your perch seat supported on the shoulders of four wives. While, is it .......just three more? ... wives!?

They advance ahead of you. Tossing rose pedals to mark your way. The gaggle of your children frolicking along behind 'the ride'. Kids..tossing lolipops into the estatic crowd. Maybe..... it... will be easy to see you. Your wives 'BIG STRONG WOMEN', carry you on their shoulders? You sitting back and waving arrogantly while fighting back sustained yawns of boredom for all the excessives planned for you.

Yup I see it now.

You Scott...tossing kiss's to the ever gathering throng of 'other'..... Favre haters', as you approach the hockey rink to speak to and preside over 'the Favre Hate' Convention. I see the rouge on your cheeks, the sweat on your brow; you sitting cross legged, your pot belly extending over the side of your ride. One child rapidly fanning you. So many out just to get a mere glimpse of you.

To be able to say....Scott Campbell...been there ...done that.

Your man servants along to ensure all the horseshit is collected and stored for whatever use you might have of it in the future. It's certainly your custom to hang onto anything that's really corrupt. You never know when you can use it to stink up 'the joint'.

You have such a fine collection.

No whoa ..WHOAH...WOW! WOW !!....... I just awoke from that bad dream.

I need some ice cream.

Chants of Scott Scott Scott. You all puckered with pride.