Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
So, we have a new section that allows the administrator to ban people without banning them and only allows posts that are approved by the administrator to be visible, and this is somehow different than the rest of the forum?

Sounds more like Madtowns Digital Dick Swinging Disco than a "meadow," but I guess there isn't really any information available, so maybe it's going to be used for something else. Just saying, at this point, I can see the usefulness of what I understand the idea to be, but I can pretty safely guarantee you that the implementation and use is going to be a complete and total disaster.
Shocking. Here I was hoping you would just say "Im a whining little baby and anything that I dont like I cry about and make a thread but then if there is no change I might have nothing to cry about too so maybe your damned if you do and you damned if you dont", "Wow you dirty Mexican you cant win with me!".

I will swing my dick right in front of your face instead. I pay the rent and I always have but at the same time I always encourage input from everyone. So if the forum doesnt want this it will not happen. But this jumping the gun crying bullshit does get old. We should be able to discuss the matter without you immediately jumping to stage1 emergency drama mode. Does it make you feel alive talking down on anything I do here, sad little man? Life is too short to be bitter. So maybe discuss this properly or get the fuck on if the fate of a online forum damages you so badly. Thank you.

As for the meadow I posted what I was proposing:

Im thinking the Meadow can become our own "stadium jail" where bad boys and girls are sent to correct their issues. They would be changed to a special user group that allowed them to only read the Packers section of the forum while only being able to post in the Meadow in a thread that was regarding the problem or fight. The general population would have read only access to the Meadow to see the bloodshed but could not post to it. You would have access to vote on the polls that in turn would decide who had been rehabilitated enough for release from the Meadow. Right now all of you can post to this thread but that's just for the Grand Opening.

To which you gave the colorful but honest response:

This looks like one of the dumbest fucking ideas ever.

Why can't you always been so easy to work with? In this thread you say you could see some use for it but then proceed to shit over it like a baboon rubbing shit over something because he doesn't know what it is. The Meadow would actually require your votes to decide the fate of anyone sent there so "the administrator" you mention wouldnt actually have anything to do with that. In fact, your BFF kinda inspired it by suggesting Scott and Woody go off to the Meadow since they where interrupting his discussion. So maybe you can roll over and punch him in the balls for his brilliance.

But I must ask, how could you see the Meadow being useful? I see no purpose if it is just going to be another open section.