Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The Meadow?

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Why is it MJ that the 'only' time you ever respond to a post of mine is to slam it? To undermine 'the poster'.That isn't a rhetorical question. I do not want to engage you further RE: your post to me. Packerrats has changed and I need to learn how to be a member here again. I'm sincerely confused.

Look at yourself please.

My posts above offer nothing short of what's positive and constructive. My intentions to promote 'just that ' here in OUR Green Bay Packer home.

If my posts are offensive to you MJ and they are certainly NOT intended to upset anyone!?

You have this option. 'Simply' ... go to the Moderator 'zool' and request that they be removed to the Garbage Can.

Have a very pleasnt remainder to your week.
    Obviously you are not happy. Dont take it out on others, let me know if you have issue with your timeout. I asked you several times to chill and you didnt want to hear it so you got what you had coming.

I honestly felt you where not getting a fair shake when several where piling on woody but the way you have reacted towards others is crap. Get over it man or fail to be as strong as you always claim.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Obviously you are not happy. Dont take it out on others, let me know if you have issue with your timeout. I asked you several times to chill and you didnt want to hear it so you got what you had coming.

I honestly felt you where not getting a fair shake when several where piling on woody but the way you have reacted towards others is crap. Get over it man or fail to be as strong as you always claim.
    Mad. Please ..... I defend my positions one day and forget it the next. Maybe my style of defense is tough. It's never meant to harm a soul here. At the same time I have to come to grips with the hashness and hidden agendas of some members here that need to exert too much force in terms of their swelled up heads.

Read that post to me by Joemailman end of pg. 12 this thread. What have I ever done to that member to illicit such a stinking response? It doesn't matter as it should NEVER have illicited that response. Maybe he would better respect me if I told him simply and clearly to >>> FO. I'm strong enought NOT to use language except in the very most rare ocassion and you'll not uncover such a post easily if ever.

My conduct is questioned here and I have to deal with the likes of that. Good GOD Mad. How can you question my strength? My strength is outstanding.

That post fr Joemailman to me. Beyond a FLAME. It's an outright condemnation. Yet it will stand forever. It will be saluted by some. It will be like a siren to a rally cry. How pathetic some here are. I accept that.

I'm NOT unhappy Mad.

I post here as 'a happy camper' and do so with genuine concern at times; always with a positive attitude. In fact I'm not like anyone else here. and at I'm certainly a solid contributing member of this forum.

I'm not at all unhappy about my timeout. I don't believe you handed down judgement on me easily.

Mad ..... I'm happy. I'm a member of Packerrats. I'm a positive member. I'm a member that does not attack others here. I'm a member that is honest.

Sometimes in my honesty I may be mistaken and when I am.

PLEASE.

I expect to be corrected honourably and respectfully NOT in the style of 'a Joemailman' or any of his kind. You have a sence of decency in you that 'a Joemailman' appears to me to lack.

Good manners is 'a certain test' of a man.

It takes all kinds to make Packerrats Mad. (-: X alot !
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-08-2012 at 10:33 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Listen dumbass. She was trying to give you some much needed advice. Personally, I wouldn't have done it. I'm not that nice. I hope you do enough to get yourself banned.
    MJZiggy and Joemailman thanks for 'any genuine' concern for me. That's nice ! (-:

This is for you, Joemailman.

I'm feeling generous and astutely compassionate towords you. That's easy for me in 'the Spirit of what it means to be a decent human being'.

I believe in a spirit of proper conduct,decent manners and in good taste that we all have some growing to do.

I'm your friend Joemailman. To help you I offer two 'rhetorical questions':

a) Does that post to me reflect the hopes that this forums owner (Mad) has for Packerrats?

b) Is that post constructive in terms of 'Peace and Harmony' at Packerrats?

RELAX please...don't fret. I'm NOT going to be banned from Packerrats man. I'll die a Packerrat.

I remind you. Those questions are 'rhetorical'.

I wish you a wonderful remainder to your week. I love you Joemailman.

I LOVE all members of Packerrats. That's my command as a human being.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    I'm NOT going to be banned from Packerrats man. I'll die a Packerrat.
    That's kind of the problem. Meanwhile, it looks like we just lost another great poster or two. No offense to you as a person, but that's not exactly a desirable outcome if I were trying to run a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27
    I believe in a spirit of proper conduct,decent manners and in good taste
    Good manners and good taste don't live in your head. They live in the social world around you. You have been making long, sincere, well-meaning posts describing how you are a decent person and that you want to reconcile with others. The problem is that people don't want to hear it. It is repetitive, uncomfortable, unnecessary. Therefore, in the social world, rather than in your own internal logic, you are behaving with very bad manners and bad taste.

I think you are a very decent person, and maybe you are very smart. It is not decent or smart to keep trying to convince others you are decent and smart.

Is that post constructive in terms of 'Peace and Harmony' at Packerrats?
    You need to stop, completely and immediately, lecturing others about peace and harmony. It is not producing peace and harmony, which surely you can see. It is only defending yourself and reassuring yourself. This is narcissistic, not genuinely doing anything positive for people around you. Since you are in fact a very genuine & decent person, then you need to walk-the-walk and STOP talking about yourself.

I LOVE all members of Packerrats. That's my command as a human being.
    I know this is true. But you have to ACT on this by doing the hardest thing of all: step back and honestly observe how your behavior is affecting people people. Listen to the feedback.

Some people here think you are an asshole. I sure don't, and many others want to accept you into the family here. Even the ones who hate you, like Joemailman, will be back to accepting & appreciating you as a quirky uncle from the nord if you will just shut up a little bit. Well, a lot, you have been spamming the forum in unsuccessful attempt to salve the awful pain of rejection you are undoubtably feeling.

AND here's my unsolicited advice to others: if somebody is bugging you, just try the ignore list. I put Woody on ignore because he was getting on my nerves, it really works marvelously, as Romney would say. I can't resist a train wreck, poked my nose back in here to deliver my Dr. Phil speech. I'm sure I will remove Woody from my ignore list after this kerfuffle dies down.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Why is it so hard for people to just shut the fuck up and move on?

Woodbuck, see advice above and get off your fucking soap box, and if you want to talk football, politics, fucking a chick in the ass, brewers, how to cook beef stew, or anything else this forum provides then do it, but your rants are getting fucking boring and more unreadable by the hour.

On another note, I am not leaving, If and when this place burns to the ground I think I have the right to be around to piss on the ashes of Packerrats.
    Mads can back the fuck up and let this place run its natural course, it is either going to succeed, or fail on its own and Madtown needs to just let that happen.

Blog Entries
    Nuts you better shut the fuck up or skin will be upset with you too!!

There will be no ashes to piss on. Just like you and your bitch will keep posting here. But I think you should be a mod again so you can unleash your fury on "packer fan".

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Why is it so hard for people to just shut the fuck up and move on?

Woodbuck, see advice above and get off your fucking soap box, and if you want to talk football, politics, fucking a chick in the ass, brewers, how to cook beef stew, or anything else this forum provides then do it, but your rants are getting fucking boring and more unreadable by the hour.

On another note, I am not leaving, If and when this place burns to the ground I think I have the right to be around to piss on the ashes of Packerrats.
    Mads can back the fuck up and let this place run its natural course, it is either going to succeed, or fail on its own and Madtown needs to just let that happen.
    Up until the last couple of years I though you would be the one with the gas and matches.
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

Nuts you better shut the fuck up or skin will be upset with you too!!

There will be no ashes to piss on. Just like you and your bitch will keep posting here. But I think you should be a mod again so you can unleash your fury on "packer fan".
    No I am not going to be no stinking mod. Skin is determined I will give him that. I just don't think it is fair to keep these posters away from my greatness. I am a man of the people.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    No I am not going to be no stinking mod. Skin is determined I will give him that. I just don't think it is fair to keep these posters away from my greatness. I am a man of the people.
    Hell yeah he is!

All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Blog Entries
    Sad to hear but alas you speak the truth, your public awaits.....

What the fuck am I determined to do?

You keep your fucking mouth shut!!! I am doing the speaking for us from now on.

I am doing the speaking for us from now on.
    Fine by me.

Go fix me a chicken pot pie.

Go fix me a chicken pot pie.
    Per the original rules of the Meadow, since Skin has conceded the argument to Deputy Nutz, Nutz does get to claim his reward by having Skin make him a chicken pot pie.

Without rules, the Meadow would simply delve into chaos.

Blog Entries
    You keep your fucking mouth shut!!! I am doing the speaking for us from now on.
    Craig, you think domestic violence rules needs to be made?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Good manners and good taste don't live in your head. They live in the social world around you. You have been making long, sincere, well-meaning posts describing how you are a decent person and that you want to reconcile with others. The problem is that people don't want to hear it. It is repetitive, uncomfortable, unnecessary. Therefore, in the social world, rather than in your own internal logic, you are behaving with very bad manners and bad taste.

I think you are a very decent person, and maybe you are very smart. It is not decent or smart to keep trying to convince others you are decent and smart.

You need to stop, completely and immediately, lecturing others about peace and harmony. It is not producing peace and harmony, which surely you can see. It is only defending yourself and reassuring yourself. This is narcissistic, not genuinely doing anything positive for people around you. Since you are in fact a very genuine & decent person, then you need to walk-the-walk and STOP talking about yourself.

I know this is true. But you have to ACT on this by doing the hardest thing of all: step back and honestly observe how your behavior is affecting people people. Listen to the feedback.

Some people here think you are an asshole. I sure don't, and many others want to accept you into the family here. Even the ones who hate you, like Joemailman, will be back to accepting & appreciating you as a quirky uncle from the nord if you will just shut up a little bit. Well, a lot, you have been spamming the forum in unsuccessful attempt to salve the awful pain of rejection you are undoubtably feeling.

AND here's my unsolicited advice to others: if somebody is bugging you, just try the ignore list. I put Woody on ignore because he was getting on my nerves, it really works marvelously, as Romney would say. I can't resist a train wreck, poked my nose back in here to deliver my Dr. Phil speech. I'm sure I will remove Woody from my ignore list after this kerfuffle dies down.
    I'll accept the Free Therapy. Getting all that and being IGNORED at the same time.

PRICELESS !

Craig, you think domestic violence rules needs to be made?
    For those 2? It's like our own 50 Shades of Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    For those 2? It's like our own 50 Shades of Grey.
    You are so gay.