Thread: Like Crash Test Dummies

Like Crash Test Dummies

Ouch!

Ha!

One and a half seconds after a brutal bounce that jarred his passengers badly the captain put a hand on his hip like "It's cool. I got this..." and an instant later he was being snapped to the deck like a wet Speedo.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by swede View Post
    Ha!

One and a half seconds after a brutal bounce that jarred his passengers badly the captain put a hand on his hip like "It's cool. I got this..." and an instant later he was being snapped to the deck like a wet Speedo.
    I was feeling bad about being entertained by that. I feel better that I'm not the only one...........

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I thought it was fucking awesome!!! I am sure those people were good and dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    I thought it was fucking awesome!!! I am sure those people were good and dead.
    No, it was on the news. They aren't dead.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Fucking idiot. Some people should never get behind the wheel of anything.
    C.H.U.D.

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    the problem with a "go fast" boat (or really a go fast anything). you don't have much reaction time. one mistake and you are sidways. look at that dude on the throttle. he is all over the place. I think he is airborne sidways at the :21 mark.

That chick in the pink was knocked completely out when she hit the side of the chair. Awesome!

I that chick in the yellow does would make a good sparring partner, she takes it hard a couple of times, and she is still awake when the video ends.