Results 9,661 to 9,680 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I think Favre is the one procrastinating here. A quote of ""We'll do it one day." sounds like he's nor ready. He's either waiting for Thompson to retire from the Packers, or he's still worried about what the fan reaction would be. Or both.
    Wow ! Joe ! Full marks for your propoganda skills. Where's your support for that, 'false' claim?

Are you aware of what Brett Favre claims... was the actual case... of his discovery that he was traded to the New York Jets?

I've communicated the 'DETAILS' on that with a certain prominant member of Packerrats.

So ... I'll focus on that:

If 'in fact' Favre's claim is the TRUTH. Then I can certainly understand why he might have a solid reason for any beef with Ted Thompson (if in fact that's the case? ...or that twist in Favre's finding out he was a NY Jet is 'in fact' true).

If the way he discovered that he was a NY Jet ... is true. Ted Thompson certainly showed Brett Favre a negligent and undeserving disrespect. Ted Thompson totally bungled another one.

That certainly would be 'the exact case'; in Brett Favre mind, body, heart and soul. The hurt would have been severe.

That disrespect would understandedly be 'the straw that broke the camels back'; in terms of Favre and Ted Thompson relations and communications.

A deep seeded hurt that Brett Favre would have certainly suffered, knowing him as I do as a Packer fan.

If Ted Thompson is guilty of this disrespect? The obvious question that begs to be answered is:

What else is Ted Thompson capable of, in terms of certain decency and proper relations and Packer management / Packer player minimum requirements regarding communications?

In the case of Favre becoming a New York Jet. Ted Thompson certainly bungled that as the fact it became for Brett Favre's life.

PACKERS !
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-14-2013 at 11:21 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau