Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
Mother of God.

Are we conducting yet another post-mortem on this?

Or is everyone just responding the ravings of one very passionate yet deluded and possibly crazy Canadian?

Fuggit, I'll bite because I want to be a team player and get this crappy thread to 500.

IMO, Favre is a narcissistic douche. He is an immature, self-serving, self-centered, dickpick-taking middle age man who failed miserably at transitioning into that middle age.

He was perhaps the best regular season player of all time. His best moments were truly breath-taking. He is a first round HOFer and deserves to have his number retired by the Packers.

IMO, there is no need to delve too deeply into the man-child's psyche when pondering his messy separation from the Packers. His feelings were hurt and he reacted the way a spoiled and over-indulged child reacts when their feeelings are hurt. He/she throws a tantrum. (Now if I were to go Freudian here, I would say his powerful reaction stemmed from deep-seated feelings of rejection and not being good enough to please ole' Irv. Or not.)

TT is a great GM. he and M3 handled the divorce pretty well although there were some real cockups. I still don't get the locker thing.
Man, this is exactly how I feel.