Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
I have satellite internet with limited bandwidth, terrible lag initiating connections and never really cared to play games online anyway. I still see gaming as an introverted, anti-social activity and like it that way. I'm playing a game to escape my reality in an enjoyable, violent fashion, not to be surrounded by screaming cocksnorkles that I'd want to choke to death if they were in the same room as me. I'll get a ps4, but microsoft's reveal, which they later reneged, that demanded the system always be online to even use caused me to say "fuck that." I can't even get our 360s to update successfully. While they've backed off that, it's obviously the direction they want to head, which simply eliminates consumers like myself. But, like the other aging assholes around here, I've got shit to do, so I only get to gaming a few hours a week anyway, and even that cuts into my masturbation time. That'll probably change during the winter, since I'm not going to be clearing woods or fields in the snow, but one system will be more than enough.

Sony can still put a dick in their mouth for not making it backward compatible. Like I need another gay looking box under the TV.
But if you don't play on Xbox live, how will you know how often and in what ways your mother is getting fucked this week?