Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
We're all freaking out because Seneca Wallace didn't look very good, but neither did Matty Flynn when he came in against Detroit in 2010. But the next week he looked better.

I think Seneca Wallace is a back up because he's not that good, and we've been spoiled, so for Packer fans he looked awful. But he'll be better this week.

No back up is going to satisfy a Packer fan, because Packer fans have gotten used to superior QB play over the past twenty years.
I get four games early Sunday but not Philly @ Green Bay; so I'll likely go to NFL.Com for the feel of this game. With Detroit @ Chicago. How huge is this game for our teams playoff hopes?

HUGE !!

As Packer fans we need to see an entire team effort ... a gritty performance and an excellent game plan and with Seneca Wallace's arm as we saw it this week; that takes away any deep routes. This has to be Seneca Wallace's time as an NFL QB. MM has to go to our strength and use his horses...his RB's. Right now our depth chart at RB shows:

RB - 1. Eddie Lacy 2. James Starks 3. Johnathan Franklin

Over the next four games these three men have to remain healthy/active. For any chance our running game must stand up. We need to get men back off injury and some luck on that front in terms of less heat there. The injuries have ben cruel to us.

GO PACKERS !