Thread: Take this job...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    I have always tried to leave every employer on the very best terms possible. It is amazing how many times someone connected to your distant past appears in your future, and I want them as friends, not enemies. I recently had dealings with a guy who succeeded me, one person removed, at the single worst place I ever worked. when we realized the connection, we hit it off well, because he said my previous employer spoke highly of me. Had I vented my anger when I left, I might have undermined a deal 35 years in my future.
    Exactly Patler and look here;

This disgruntled employee got so carried away with it all he ruined the clean crisp and fresh mountain air. Jeb demonstrated a certain deviance; a total disrespect for his fellow townspeople, family / friends and acquaintances.

How in heck was anyone going to get down to Joe's Variety for a treat that evening or maybe get milk and bread.

I say throw the book at him....before he burns that too.

We all share any failure. People need to get over themselves as a final and huge step in knowing LIFE.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 03-03-2014 at 01:35 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau