Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
I'm somewhat ambivalent about this. I think Peppers still has some games left in him. He showed it at times last year, so that is interesting. But, I listen to Chicago sports radio somewhat regularly, and they absolutely blasted Peppers' effort and attitude after most games last season. They especially criticized his effort the last part of the season when they said it was the veterans time to step forward, and he didn't.

When Peppers came to Chicago, no one questioned his ability/talent, but there were questions about his attitude. I don't see a leader on the Packer "D" who might get Peppers best out of him. If there was a White or Woodson, I would like it more.

This makes me want Pickett back, who they say has a very strong locker room presence.

All in all, I like the move, because there is not much downside to it. Could work out great, but if it doesn't, the team can move on without him.
Hopefully winning stokes his fire. When the Bears won the division in 2010 he was a beast. He certainly wasn't lacking effort in the NFCC. Also you know you'll get his best twice a year vs the Bears