21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Abbrederis

12 57.14%
  • Janis

9 42.86%

Thread: Abbrederis or Janis?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trust me Boykin is a lock and them taking three WRs in the draft tells you what they think about White or any of the other WRs on the practice squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    Trust me Boykin is a lock and them taking three WRs in the draft tells you what they think about White or any of the other WRs on the practice squad.
    You might be right. Maybe they felt the need to upgrade that position over what they had so maybe we can keep both on the 53.

I was as surprised as any when the Packers took 3 WRs. I felt like 1 was good, then let the holdovers from last year, White, Gillett, Harper and Dorsey compete for the last spot. But we all know that you have to throw a few darts at the board to get a hit, I also remember the reaction to drafting Flynn in the 7th after taking Brohm with a 2nd round pick...
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    I was as surprised as any when the Packers took 3 WRs. I felt like 1 was good, then let the holdovers from last year, White, Gillett, Harper and Dorsey compete for the last spot. But we all know that you have to throw a few darts at the board to get a hit, I also remember the reaction to drafting Flynn in the 7th after taking Brohm with a 2nd round pick...
    Well, with how horrid Brohm was it was a good thing we took Flynn later on.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    White will be praying to the god of skinny punks that he makes the roster. So will Abracadabra.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck