Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Montreal, Quebec, Canada and numerous festivals including, "The Annual Montreal Comedy Festival".

Montreal Impact - Major League Soccer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Mo..._Impact_season

http://www.impactmontreal.com/en/schedule

The Montreal Impact.

First Home game ...March 22,2014

** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreal_Alouettes

The CFL's - Montreal Alouettes - Founded in 1946

Winner of seven (7) Grey Cups.

http://www.montrealalouettes.com/
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

We should amass troops at the Canadian border.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Take over the ski resorts and those hot fag hags at Woody's Bienvenue au Club LaBoom Montréal.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Take over the ski resorts and those hot fag hags at Woody's Bienvenue au Club LaBoom Montréal.
    give a whole new meaning to grey cups
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

We should amass troops at the Canadian border.
    Yea sure.

Ohh yea and the women are so hot in Montreal that you couldn't talk right for studdering.

I was planning on taking my girlfriend to Auberge Saint-Antoine in Old Quebec....but now I'm worried about parading my American girlfriend around all these hot Canadian women. I will be humiliated, but I will champion on.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I was planning on taking my girlfriend to Auberge Saint-Antoine in Old Quebec....
    Lindsey?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

So, Woody, what's the deal with the Bloc Quebecois and this election?? Been hearing it's a new move by the separatists. Also saw that billionaire Canadian media mogul Pierre Karl Peladeau (Quebecor, Sun Media, etc.) is running with the BQ. A guy who is no fan of unions running in the left-leaning Bloq? Sounds like he's hell-bent on Quebec separating from Canada.

What are the chances this happens??
    -digital dean

No "TROLLS" allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldean View Post
    So, Woody, what's the deal with the Bloc Quebecois and this election?? Been hearing it's a new move by the separatists. Also saw that billionaire Canadian media mogul Pierre Karl Peladeau (Quebecor, Sun Media, etc.) is running with the BQ. A guy who is no fan of unions running in the left-leaning Bloq? Sounds like he's hell-bent on Quebec separating from Canada.

What are the chances this happens??
    The ongoing Separatism movement in Quebec is a so what issue with me and many Canadiens may be thinking now "just do it or shut up".

Pauline Marois is sneaky and in my view obsessed with her dream to finally see Quebec separate from the Dominion of Canada. Can she get that done?

As long as Montreal stays against separation I can't see it becoming a reality digitaldean. If it does go through after another expensive and anxious referendum:

So what !!

The Canadien Government could care less IMO. I don't believe the Federal Government of decades ago ie 1930's to 1960's even wanted Quebec due to the costs and difficulty that province caused in terms of willing and co-operative participation. Many Canadiens are right here:

Quebec could go fly a kite as long as they pay their debt back to the rest of Canada. As long as they as a minimum impact; are reasonable and don't take it all. Provide a corridor from the Maritime Provinces and Newfoundland to upper Canada >>> Ontraio; Manitoba; The Prarie Provinces; B.C.; The Yukon and Northwest Territories.

I'm willing to bet it's like this and many Canadiens:

If your dissatisfied with Canada then get the "H" out. We don't need that idiotic attitude to help keep Canada strong. The thing is it's too much to do about nothing digitaldean.

It's like much of politics...and anyone all wrapped up in that....BULLSHIT !

Here's how I imagine (Hope) most Maritimer's and Newfoundlanders see it:

We don't want them to even stress the country out with their foolhardiness. We want the general population of Quebec to see just how great Canada is. The reality is this and all the Bill 101 "uni-language French" backlash. Every week long existing Quebec familys are moving out of Quebec; or planning to do so. Because of the Separtists stinking obsessions and focus on language as French "only".

I've seen some ridiculous stances and that Bill 101 related obsession. ie I'm a Irish Canadien digitaldean. Just 4-5 years ago "the Bill 101 hardcores" tried to get the Montreal Irish Pubs to change all signage to the French language.

A shamrock would be >>> en francais >>> "un trèfle"

A leprechaun (Irish: leipreachán) would be >>> un lutin

A meat pie would be >>> une tourte à la viande

A green beer would be >>> une bière verte

an Irish Pup would be >>> un pub irlandais

All that makes an Irishman very angry and well ....want to start swinging at any Frenchman who pushes language on him. I've been taken there on occasions and it always ends with me ready to fight. Actually even taking a tattooed French Seoeratist biased prick down to the floor when he pushed me too far. I've had a separatist stop and mock me wearing a team Canada hockey T-Shirt once until I asked him to step out of his car and face me.

Their fricken' cowards...like most big mouthed, shot disturbing pricks.

Get a load of this:

It took about two - three weeks (as the separatists moved on a very popular Irish Pub in the English quarter - to change all signage and menu material to French) to get a large protest petition signed by 1000's of protestors and squash this bullshit.

English speaking and bi-lingual businissman / women are sick of it. The Bloc is causing much

If they did ever get their way. I hope it comes to this reality. That the Quebecois insistant on leaving Canada; are decent boat builders and sailors to get that population of numbskulls back to Mother France.

I don't see that entire population moving to:

The islands of St. Pierre and Miquelon.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-14-2014 at 07:18 AM.

http://www.amontrealerabroad.com/15-...o-in-montreal/

15 things to do in Montreal I know.

"15 is not a lot, considering how awesome Montreal is."