Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
Yup lots of people disagree with me and with Thompson. Only one however refers to him as a homosexual and that's you. News flash, being an asshole is not disagreeing or having a discussion. It's just being an asshole. That's also you.
Well a google search of "ted thompson gay rumors" show how you're wrong about me being the only one, yet I didn't say that at all. i was saying that if its fair game to speculate on what Favre did or said and use it against him, then there are things out there that OTHERS have said about TT that are fair game as well. Again. I don't pretend to care about or believe that I will change your opinion about the nasty divorce and you won't change mine. And just as I'm not the only person that has uttered, repeated or been made aware of TT sexuality rumors, I am also not the only person that feels that more of the blame for the divorce is on Packer management. The biggest difference is that I don't feel that you're an asshole for being wrong about it.

Oh BTW, you thinking that it was Favre's fault and me thinking it was management's is in fact the very definition of disagreeing, asshole status notwithstanding.