Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 1h
Sorry, I said Thomas is back. I was looking at Barrington. I need to clean my glasses.

OK, SO HE IS NOT BACK

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 1h
Look out, Bryan Bulaga just drive Doughty into the dirt during half line. Next play, does the same to Hubbard.

SOUNDS LIKE THE MOUNTAIN'S WORKOUT REGIME

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 1h
And Jake Stoneburner has his say. Might've been his best block of camp, pancakes his man.

NOW IF THE TISSUE GRAFTS FROM JACKIE HARRIS' HANDS TAKE ...

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 1h
Richard Rodgers solid again this drill. Really controlled Bradford to clear one lane.

IF THE TITANS GAME WAS ANY INDICATION, THIS TEST WAS RIGGED

Rodgers is playing QB for the scout team. Makes me wonder how much he's going to play vs. St. Louis.

BUT BOYKIN, ADAMS AND RRODGERS WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT AN NFL PASS LOOKS LIKE DURING A GAME TOM

Run drill taking place is as physical as anything they've done this camp. Lots of pads smacking.

ONE INJURY AND I BET TED CANCELS IT

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 1h
Corey Linsley having his moments, too. Gets underneath Pennel, coach all over Pennel for getting too high.

PENNEL! ARE YOU HIGH? HE IS FROM OHIO STATE, JUST TELL HIM YOUR FROM THE SEC AND HE'LL FOLD!

Fight came after Lacy gashed the defense for a sizable gain.

ARE LACY AND RODGERS ON THE SCOUT TEAM? I THINK TOM IS CONFUSED OR THE DRILL CHANGED. I HOPE.

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 1h
That was no boys-will-be-boys scuffle there. Lattimore and Sitton get into it, entire O and D jump in.

YES CERTAINLY. WE AWAIT THE POLICE REPOT ON CASUALTIES.

Now Winston Moss and James Campen up in each other's face screaming.

WHERE IS RED TO TELL US THE COACHES CAN'T LIGHT A FIRE UNDER SOMEONE (THEMSELVES)?

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 1h
Easily the best fight of camp. For a guy who hardly talks off the field, Lattimore loves talking on it. Must've got under Sitton's skin.

Pete Dougherty ‏@PeteDougherty 1h
Wildest drill of camp ends, half-line run drill. Huge fight O vs D in big pile, Campen n Moss jawing, A Rodgers n Sirton barking at D

BACKUP LB AND THE STARTING QB. YAWN. LET ME KNOW IF MATTHEWS OR PEPPERS TEES OFF ON LANG OR SITTON.

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 1h
Even Derek Sherrod joined the fun. He was central to that last mosh pit.

NOT A GOOD RISK MANAGEMENT DECISION.