Say, did anybody else notice a shift in MM's public response about injuries and holding players out when he was axed about Bulaga playing this Sunday?

This caught my attention:

"On if team is being more cautious with injuries early in the season... 'No, I think sometimes we may have done that in the past. I think our medical department tilts that way, but the reality is you’re only given 16 games and I know from a player’s perspective, they want to play in every single game. If Bryan Bulaga feels that he can go in this game, that’ll be a part of the decision. But we’re not saving anybody for next week or so forth. If Bryan cannot go, it will be clearly from a medical standpoint that we don’t feel it’s in his best interest.'"

Sure, MM paints the picture as if the team is still treating injured players the same way, but I see more emphasis in this passage (and the next one in the story) about the importance of individual games, and thus the importance of not "saving" players by holding them out.

Are we going to see a shift in the Packers' playing of injured players? Are players listed as "questionable," which in the past seemed to mean "out," now be playing?