I was thrilled when TT signed Peppers. He's all I thought he would be and more. In fact, signing Peppers reminds me of the Packers signing Reggie White. White was 32 when he was signed and 34 or so when the Packers won the Superbowl in 96. White was the heart and soul of the Packers then and I really believe Peppers has the chance to be the same on this Packers team. Besides his excellent play on the field, he's become a team leader. You can tell from his comments that Tramon Williams admires and respects him. All the veteran players do. He's a great influence on the younger guys as well and is responsible -- along with Rodgers -- for the Packers' surging confidence of late.

Reggie White was my favorite Packer of his era. He had the ability and the will to make the biggest plays when they were most needed. He could put the entire team on his back and carry them.

Peppers could easily become my favorite of this era, not only for his play but for his role as a respected team leader.

White's signing lead to a Super Bowl win for the Packers. I hope Peppers' signing has the same result.