Thank you sir. I get a little carried away at times throwing opinions around, but it's hard to embellish too much when you talk about Starr.

I really hope he can make it back for an appearance at Lambeau next year. It's getting to where we don't really know if we'll ever see the man in public again. If it happens, that picture of he, Favre and Rodgers will be one for the ages. No doubt his presence will soften any lingering backlash against Favre's anti-Packer behavior at then end, but it does pose quite a distinction of personality. Packerland will follow Starr's lead I think, and we all know how he'll respond - with extreme humility and grace.

When he passes, my guess is there will be a day of mourning throughout the state of Wisconsin that hasn't been seen since Lombardi died and won't likely be seen again. He deserves at least one more public outpouring of appreciation for his contributions - not just to the game, but to all those he's impacted through all of his years, before that happens. That guy has truly taken his lofty perch and used it to give back.

Sorry about the thread jack, but hey, Starr is worth it.