Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers go Back to School Game Day Thread - Packers at Vikings Nov 23rd

Why do you guys keep giving them good field position on kickoffs?

I hate short kickoffs

Neal just lost contain again.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    The Vikings have a very good defense... I would expect our offense to have a rough time of it.

But offensively, they shouldn't cross mid-field but a few times per game... rookie QB who floats balls into traffic, no running game. Should be easy to shut them down, but of course dunderdummy is our DC; hence, it is tough going in a game that should be a pretty easy win.
    14th in points, 12th in yardage. Eminently solvable.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jennings with a catch over the middle. Bet he's elated to be running those routes.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Why do you guys keep giving them good field position on kickoffs?
    Fear of what Patterson has done to them before.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    The Vikings have a very good defense... I would expect our offense to have a rough time of it.

But offensively, they shouldn't cross mid-field but a few times per game... rookie QB who floats balls into traffic, no running game. Should be easy to shut them down, but of course dunderdummy is our DC; hence, it is tough going in a game that should be a pretty easy win.
    Yet we should have 27. You are silly.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Bout time

Peppers was being face masked.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Jones in on that play.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Good push by Daniels. Bridgewater had a lot of room to his left, but didn't sense it in time.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Fear of what Patterson has done to them before.
    Hasn't done shit this year.

He played Guard last week. But all on Left side.
    ya, but I think he stunk so sufficiently that Packers are focusing him on tackle, ala Sherrod. That's just my speculation.

I suppose other option is to move Lang to guard, but that is really desperation. I hope Tretter is playable at tackle.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    ya, but I think he stunk so sufficiently that Packers are focusing him on tackle, ala Sherrod. That's just my speculation.

I suppose other option is to move Lang to guard, but that is really desperation. I hope Tretter is playable at tackle.
    Lang does play guard.

-Tim Harmston

Still want to know how Lacy run, Nelson holding yielded a first and four down.
    Jordy wasn't flagged until 16 yards downfield. So, Lacy 16 yard run and a 10 yard penalty. Holding on a running play is a spot foul if it happens beyond the LoS

Just keep pounding it til the Vikings show better resistance.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Jordy not touched down there. We should have gotten 10 more yards there.

-Tim Harmston

Cmon Bach.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Jordy wasn't flagged until 16 yards downfield. So, Lacy 16 yard run and a 10 yard penalty. Holding on a running play is a spot foul.
    Bach getting killed by Griffen.

Thanks for the explanation. Didn't expect holding to be spot of foul.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Lang does play guard.
    typo, meant tackle, which I'm guessing you could figure out