Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
I think your original argument was that having linebackers lining up on the line and counting them as defensive lineman was wrong because they were too light and small to do the job, and thus that alignment was not really a 3-3 or 3-4.

You've clearly backtracked from that line, so that now, when the Packer defense, piloted by Capers, gives up only 21 to the Patriots (contrary to your predictions), you claim that Capers is doing what you said he should, and that's why they played well.

You are a piece of work, dude.
I would add to my above post - that my prediction of the game was predicated upon my believe that dunderdummy would be dunderdummy, i.e. that he would revert back to his 2-4, and run his keystone cops anti-coverage scheme.

He obviously ran a lot of what I've been calling for for a long time, and we held them in check and won the game. It sounds like we didn't double Gronk a lot, so if that is the case, I am quite surprised that we held him in check without doubling him. I'm going to watch the game tonight, so I'll pay close attention to how they dealt with Gronk.

The fact is - the fact that you guys can't bring yourselves to admit - is that dunderdummy is finally running the scheme I've been calling for all this time, and it's working. As much as you may hate it - the success of running the 3-3 and more 3-4 is vindicating my arguments in spades.

By the same token, the fact that you guys have argued with me every step of the way, i.e. defending dunderdummy and the 2-4 - proves that you've been wrong all along, and that your attempts to sling shit at my arguments were exactly that - shit!!